MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:laugh:
Leorio is Yamcha status. Carrying senzu beans and chilling on the side. He's like 20 something being outmatched by 12 year olds.

:dead:

Well then fukk that dude. I thought he was interesting at first but each episode I was starting to think dude was starting to look a cheerleader. I had enough of that from DBZ.

Ole mascot ass nikka... :camby: He should be a side character and not fukk with the mains if he's not gonna catch bodies.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Probably the best episode so far in the series :wow:

The narrator is my muafu***** n**** bruh, people will complain about the pacing but everything about this s*** felt perfect. The Koreans allowed me to feast :blessed:

The backstory, the animation, the "Dragon Dive " :banderas:

Netero and Zeno:banderas:

I swear the hype makes it better. Might really have to off Yoshihiro if he don't at least deliver a half-a$$ ending :manny: I gots needs bruh

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HxH always with that consistent piffery :blessed:
Is that kuroko anime any good? U nikkas always hyping it up but I know better than to trust u nikkas :heh:

I watched a few episodes of that cause these nikkas was hyping it up

Ehhhh it's aight. The animation is great and it has a deeper emphasis on character relationships than I woulda thought, but this show be too melodramatic at points. Like these nikkas was taking timeouts to strategize and had a bunch of injury drama...all for a fukkin practice game :why:Also the humor of this show is really weird. They just be hitting each other for no reason apparent reason. Dropkicking your teammate to hype him up and whatnot. Is that funny?

but all in all it's aight:obama:

Edit:

:dead:

Well then fukk that dude. I thought he was interesting at first but each episode I was starting to think dude was starting to look a cheerleader. I had enough of that from DBZ.

Ole mascot ass nikka... :camby: He should be a side character and not fukk with the mains if he's not gonna catch bodies.

Wait till you see his power bruh :dead: that shyt is fukkin ass

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Is that kuroko anime any good? U nikkas always hyping it up but I know better than to trust u nikkas :heh:
I think it's a good show. If you're a basketball fan, then you'll definitely like it. Expect typical anime fukkery and cliches, but it's a good series regardless.

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Probably the best episode so far in the series :wow:

The narrator is my muafu***** n**** bruh, people will complain about the pacing but everything about this s*** felt perfect. The Koreans allowed me to feast :blessed:

The backstory, the animation, the "Dragon Dive " :banderas:

Netero and Zeno:banderas:

I swear the hype makes it better. Might really have to off Yoshihiro if he don't at least deliver a half-a$$ ending :manny: I gots need bruh

Same. I'm scared we won't get a proper ending. :lupe:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
if u like basketball the show is fantastic, if ya dont
utuhk.gif

and leave the piff for the real niccas
I watched a few episodes of that cause these nikkas was hyping it up

Ehhhh it's aight. The animation is great and it has a deeper emphasis on character relationships than I woulda thought, but this show be too melodramatic at points. Like these nikkas was taking timeouts to strategize and had a bunch of injury drama...all for a fukkin practice game :why:Also the humor of this show is really weird. They just be hitting each other for no reason apparent reason. Dropkicking your teammate to hype him up and whatnot. Is that funny?

but all in all it's aight:obama:
:what:....i gotta :camby: this whole review....what practice game are u talkin bout? are u talkin bout the game to get them in the winter cup? if so, how the fuk is that a practice game :mindblown:.....half pay attention to shows and do a review brehs :aicmon:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
if u like basketball the show is fantastic, if ya dont
utuhk.gif

and leave the piff for the real niccas

:what:....i gotta :camby: this whole review....what practice game are u talkin bout? are u talkin bout the game to get them in the winter cup? if so, how the fuk is that a practice game :mindblown:.....half pay attention to shows and do a review brehs :aicmon:
I'm saying man nikkas want them to bust out with Kamehamehas in the middle of the court or some silly shyt. The show is about strategy and basketball IQ. Admittedly a lot of it is ridiculous skills that aren't even slightly humanly possible but thats what makes this show fun to watch b/c the characters still have to come up with a strategy to stop the shyt. Same dynamics as fighting animes just wrapped in basketball.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I can't stop watching this episode. More gifs

Its time for Yoshihiro Togashi's unfinished masterpiece to take its place as one of the greatest anime series of all time. Everything from this point on is raw as fukk. and will shyt on Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, anything that falls within the same genre. This is true art. This is why I hyped up this series from the first episode back in 2011. Enjoy.

tumblr_mz1tkaeSih1tnjti4o1_500.gif

tumblr_mz1tkaeSih1tnjti4o3_500.gif

tumblr_mz1tkaeSih1tnjti4o4_500.gif

"Approximately two minutes before Morau's shout....far above the Republic of East Goruto, from the back of a Giant Shenron Bird..."

tumblr_mz1u5tzdrc1rnphpzo2_500.gif

"Two Men Jumped From The Sky."

tumblr_mz1u5tzdrc1rnphpzo3_500.gif

tumblr_mz1uuzCR9T1rpodico5_500.gif

tumblr_mz1uuzCR9T1rpodico1_500.gif

tumblr_mz1uuzCR9T1rpodico4_500.gif

tumblr_mz1uuzCR9T1rpodico2_500.gif

tumblr_mz1ukaCQNv1sy70lxo1_500.gif

"The fact that Gon's eyes grew deeper and darker...until they quietly, coldly became sunken..."

tumblr_mz1xlv9FaY1sy70lxo2_r1_500.gif

Gon is about to become legendary

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched the first episode of Kuroko. I like it. His passing was insane and I died at the Mc Jonald's restaurant.

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Just watched the first episode of Kuroko. I like it. His passing was insane and I died at the Mc Jonald's restaurant.
That shyt has me dying too. Same way big homie always buys a bunch of burgers and Kuroko stay mooching.

I always started watching another anime called Yowapeda. A sports anime but with bikes. As an amateur cyclist it appeals to me heavily. Pretty neat stuff. :ehh:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HxH... :noah:

Netero punches became so perfect after 10,000 that it became a thing of beauty and caused that dojo master to be :wow:, dude wasn't even shook he was on some - teach me :ohlawd:, I want a 1 hour special! :sadbron:

I wonder what happen to the King's girl though, she look like she got hit in the torso. Was it one those arrows? Did the king try to turn her into one of his goons or somethin? Gotta wait a dam week to find out :sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
California
I don't see how this situation doesn't turn into a bloodbath

Cause it looks like they had no idea Zeno was gonna be there shooting hundreds of dragons into the place