TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I didn't know about the Mushishi OVA dropping so that shyt had me like :ohhh: when I saw it. And it was as good as the original series ever was. :banderas:

And then... they just go ahead and announce the second season at the end of it like they ain't even know how big a deal that is to the fans. :wow:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
how the fuk kagami gon let the captain do that to him and not give him the beats brehs :dahell:....i thought for sure kagami was gon throw a haymaker at that mufukka....havent watched ep 13 yet but these last few ippo eps been good :ehh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What type of cliffhanger is Kuroko got going on!? :damn:
how the fuk kagami gon let the captain do that to him and not give him the beats brehs :dahell:....i thought for sure kagami was gon throw a haymaker at that mufukka....havent watched ep 13 yet but these last few ippo eps been good :ehh:

kuroko bout too surprise y'all is all I'm gonna say :banderas:

cuz kagami is shook of that dude that captain got aurora u dont wanna fukk with :whew:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
this space dandy look wack as fukk

watanabe and them might need a flattop because that other show they did about the kids and jazz was wack too

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
tumblr_mywa3zO3pg1sp4n2ko1_500.gif

THE BASKETBALL WHICH KUROKO PLAYS 2: 13

tumblr_myw737dNW71rw3pzao2_500.gif

tumblr_myw737dNW71rw3pzao3_500.gif

DOWNLOAD: http://www.animetake.com/kuroko-no-basket-2-episode-13/

STREAM: http://www.animeavenue.net/kuroko-no-basket-2-episode-13/

tumblr_myw5vgQTue1rw3pzao3_500.gif

tumblr_myw5vgQTue1rw3pzao5_500.gif

:wow: The Winter Cup begins.

Akashi is raw as fukk.

:ohhh: @ the end. This game is gonna be insane. Aomine the God from the door starts shytting on these nikkas goddamn :banderas:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought Space Dandy was solid, animation was good and there were some funny moments with them breaking the 4th wall. Music was on point, need to see more episodes though.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
New anime season starts today. It was a lil weird getting off work Friday and not having anime series to watch I actually went into the backlog and started watching Little Busters. Show is pretty meh but i'm curious about that "the mystery of the world is" so i keep watching.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought for sure Kagami would have at least attempted to give Akashi the beats while having Kuroko hold him back on some "you lucky my boy holding me back punk or else I would be all up in your grill, :pacspit: while being shook like :ohmy: on the inside" but dude was just 100% shook after almost getting stab with some scissors like :whoa:.. but.. can't fault him its understandable brehs, that nicca got them :demonic: eyes... :sadbron:

And man how the fukk did Ippo not kill Sawamura. Its like on one hand Sawa was trying to end his career and all that but.. I doubt he could have done it imo. Ippo went ham on dude so hard that he broke his left eye socket. He was a cheating piece of doo doo though so :manny:. But could you imagine the fukkery that would happen in boxing if a dude dropped a fukkin elbow to the back of his opponent, that's some "are you fukkin crazy :wtf:" type shyt.

Last edited: