kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Ah, damn. Anything new out now I should check out?
not for me :yeshrug:....im hearing good things about kindom 2 but the first season had some weird ass 3d digimon animation so i couldnt get into it...they went bak to normal animation later on so i might just say fuk it and start there after im dun watching this fate/zero shyt :ld:....its not new but have u ever seen katanagatari? its a 40min long anime series (so there's more dialogue aka yappin than other anime) but it was pretty damn good, the animation is kinda like the spectacular spiderman's so it takes a lil time to get used too and it'll come off kiddy til niccas start gettin the beats and blood start shedding

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im currently watching Nodame Cantabile. Its a Shoujo anime about college students in a music academy. Funny as hell.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Im currently watching Nodame Cantabile. Its a Shoujo anime about college students in a music academy. Funny as hell.
I'm on the second season of that. It's josei (adult) rather than shoujo (kids and teens) but it's the kinda anime a guy could watch and be entertained.

If you're at a level where you can watch Nodame you should check Chihayafura out. It's also josei like Nodame. I watched the first whole season in like 3 days. One of the best anime I've ever seen to this day. It's one of those I wanna be shows where they're playing a card game and the chick wants to be the best to ever do it. I guess like Hajime no Ippo or Major with a female protagonist.

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
If you're at a level where you can watch Nodame you should check Chihayafura out. It's also josei like Nodame. I watched the first whole season in like 3 days. One of the best anime I've ever seen to this day. It's one of those I wanna be shows where they're playing a card game and the chick wants to be the best to ever do it. I guess like Hajime no Ippo or Major with a female protagonist.

Chihaya is the realest chick in anime. She's like Luffy with them cards. :whew:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
This Code Geass movie is good af :wow:

Them battle scenes...........
full

Got to wait a whole another year for part 3 :sadcam:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This Code Geass movie is good af :wow:

Them battle scenes...........
full

Got to wait a whole another year for part 3 :sadcam:
that out? its Gundam Unicorn status as in its been so long since the last one i forgot what was going on in it.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just a reminder that Space Dandy premieres tonight on Adult Swim, I plan to check it out.