Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I started watching Kabane and the iron fortress two episodes in I'm enjoying it, I think it's made by the same breh who made attack on titan

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
if you don't like g gundam you're just a lame so whatever :pachaha:

Wait..... G Gundam as in
Mobile Fighter G Gundam

That dropped back in 94-95?

If so.... I'm straight and will take yall word..... and just let that be.

Like I said before, after being spoiled and accustomed to the current anime with great sharper drawing and visuals or etc. Its hard for me to go back and watch old anime no difference as to how I wouldnt watch a black and white classic movie no matter how great they may have been.

So I'm good with this and I wont shyt on it.... just keep my hate directed at your crappy IBO:lolbron:

Martha

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wait..... G Gundam as in
Mobile Fighter G Gundam

That dropped back in 94-95?

If so.... I'm straight and will take yall word..... and just let that be.

Like I said before, after being spoiled and accustomed to the current anime with great sharper drawing and visuals or etc. Its hard for me to go back and watch old anime no difference as to how I wouldnt watch a black and white classic movie no matter how great they may have been.

So I'm good with this and I wont shyt on it.... just keep my hate directed at your crappy IBO:lolbron:

Martha
I might be in the minority, I hate the new generation of anime visuals

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I might be in the minority, I hate the new generation of anime visuals

Na there are probably some like you, but its just it feels slower and dated and not ass crisp as the newer shyt.

And for me it takes away from my enjoyment.

Just like shyt like Akira.... I feel different about it today then I felt years ago about it.

And was happy when they redid HxH, I loved it more the second time due to newer anime visuals

Martha

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm not a fan of the animation of berserk..... but I don't hate it, I love the story and the character, and I still find it better than animation from 2 decades ago

Martha
They don't actually animate shyt anymore. There are really only 3 or 4 studios that can afford to.

There's trash CG everywhere and people literally don't even have time to shade anything.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
They don't actually animate shyt anymore. There are really only 3 or 4 studios that can afford to.

There's trash CG everywhere and people literally don't even have time to shade anything.

Yes..... if I had my preference.... I wished Berserk would go back to regular anime but it's whatever at this point for their CG stuff.

Just tell a pretty good story and keep the music great.... cuz Guts music is epic

Martha

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Animation these days are way too shiny and clean, just doesn't look real at all. Super's animation is a real big reason I truly won't ever respect it. There is no blood in the show which is crazy for a series like Dragon Ball Z

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:ehh: first time watching Fate/Apocrypha and that new anime looking decent so far with an 25 ep count... still not going to wath any other Fate after this ends :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:ehh: first time watching Fate/Apocrypha and that new anime looking decent so far with an 25 ep count... still not going to wath any other Fate after this ends :yeshrug:

Damn you responded QUICK:leon:

Na.... but 2 of them were REALLY good

I'd suggest watching I believe the 1st 2 series....

Martha

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Damn you responded QUICK:leon:

Na.... but 2 of them were REALLY good

I'd suggest watching I believe the 1st 2 series....

Martha
i not about that Fate life :manny: and i was just posting how i feel did not know you wanted to know how it was. From what i hear fate was some hentai shyt before where they had the main female take anal for an upgrade :skip:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
i not about that Fate life :manny: and i was just posting how i feel did not know you wanted to know how it was. From what i hear fate was some hentai shyt before where they had the main female take anal for an upgrade :skip:

Wait... what????

Yea that must have been the later Fates.... cuz the ones I saw that never happened it NEVER got close to any hentai type shyt. Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero (I believe are the correct names) are the ones I saw which were darker and pretty much was about the war that was taking place.

There was really no silly shyt or sexual situation.

Martha