winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just watched the ending of Valvrave. What a clusterfukk of an ending. like the typical anime it didn't leave itself enough time to finish properly and the actual ending is condensed into the final 3 minutes of the episode.
Shockers are: Haruto dies. i kinda expected it due to all the runes he was losing but it was still a shock to actually see go down
Only the female Valvrave pilots survive
Shoko becomes a holy spirit and takes Haruto's place as the Red's pilot or at least it's implied.
That kid is probably L-Elf's and Shoko's kid i'm guessing maybe
the bottom line is the ending fails to explain much of anything making the entire show that proceed it even more confusing.

Last edited:

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Just finished rewatching Neon Genesis Evangelion and The End of Evangelion. This was my first time ever seeing the show dubbed (I used to watch it on KTEH in the Bay Area, and they played it subbed, so I always stuck with that), and the dub is actually very well done.

I'm glad I watched this right after Serial Experiments Lain because both have similar themes (contempt for the flesh, creating god-like beings, the true nature of oneself), but they're handled in almost entirely different ways (Lain is more internal, Evangelion is more external).

As far as the ending, I ideally would have liked some merging of the final two episodes and The End of Evangelion (the TV ending is somewhat happier depending on your interpretation, but the movie actually gives us answers the series had been leading up to).

Yeah I just finally ripped through all 26 episodes of NG-E. I'll be wathcing the TEoE tomorrow. But damn, kinda made you sad that a person can hate themselves so much.

FWIW, I watched the subbed version - pretty good. Do you have a link of the dubbed version by chance?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
just started watching fate/zero (only watched one ep so far)....not really used to 40+ min episodes but it was pretty straight :ehh: so many damn storylines tho which equals a lot of yapping...imma stick with it tho (or at least til i cant no more :pachaha:)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio is really good.

The concept is totally weird. It like some terminator machines take over the world and push humanity to the brink stuff. Most of the world is covered in water and the machines are on subs and battleships but they have developed "mental models" that resemble physical humans. One of the machines defects to humanity's side and this guy that has the swag of Lelouch from Code Geass has a 4 person crew on her (she's a sub). the other machines are trying to sink her. there's battles with different strategies kinda like the first season of Code Geass had.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Just watched the ending of Valvrave. What a clusterfukk of an ending. like the typical anime it didn't leave itself enough time to finish properly and the actual ending is condensed into the final 3 minutes of the episode.
Shockers are: Haruto dies. i kinda expected it due to all the runes he was losing but it was still a shock to actually see go down
Only the female Valvrave pilots survive
Shoko becomes a holy spirit and takes Haruto's place as the Red's pilot or at least it's implied.
That kid is probably L-Elf's and Shoko's kid i'm guessing maybe
the bottom line is the ending fails to explain much of anything making the entire show that proceed it even more confusing.
the ending was terrible :scusthov:

DMR

Killa
Daps
Where the fukk are One Piece, Magi and Kuroko newest eps? :birdman:

:why:

:sadbron:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Where the fukk are One Piece, Magi and Kuroko newest eps? :birdman:

:why:

:sadbron:

No magi this week?
LsD10F6.png

• Dap
Reactions: DMR

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
watching this chaos head shyt on netflix off the description alone, fukking "hero" guy is absolutely unlikable, shyt kinda feels like lain with a bunch of mid fukk type shyt going down, but of course the fukking japs gotta include their 8000 high school bytches with pink hair

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After watching Science Ninja Team Gatchaman on Hulu, I'm going to go ahead and cop the complete series boxset that just dropped on blu.
Recently I've been watching the old Casshan anime.

Tried watching the new Gatchaman but that joint is Gatchaman in name only (GINO) :camby:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I gave HxH a big ass stretch. I left somewhere around the 50s but from what I hear I'm about to eat once I start up again. :whoo:

Caught up with One Piece anime so I went to the manga.

I'd like to hear some opinions on Strike the Blood.

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I gave HxH a big ass stretch. I left somewhere around the 50s but from what I hear I'm about to eat once I start up again. :whoo:

I'd like to here some opinions on Strike the Blood.
strike the blood is wack sauce.....started off good but once they added the "animal avatars" that fight for them it went downhill from there....

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

I'd like to hear some opinions on Strike the Blood.
I envy you. You get to watch it for the first time. :noah:

After watching Science Ninja Team Gatchaman on Hulu, I'm going to go ahead and cop the complete series boxset that just dropped on blu.
Recently I've been watching the old Casshan anime.

Tried watching the new Gatchaman but that joint is Gatchaman in name only (GINO) :camby:
That shyt was a major letdown