Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
AS a Massive Z stan and a person who shat on Super and ppl who just praise it when it's not that good, it has gotten better. The issue with Super is it has really good ideas but the execution of the ideas are flawed as well as Power levels just not existing anymore. this new arc has really been built up well tbh, I hope it delivers.

I guess one really can't get mad at that regarding the lack of power levels.

I mean when the story gets to the point where everyone is either really strong or GOD MODE STRONG. Then what's the point anymore:mjlol:

Martha

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
super has been pretty good. The last two eps with frieza have been especially dope. I swear the animators pick and choose what they want to really look good and what they want to look like shyt lol....that lil transformation frieza had a couple eps ago when they were about to fight them henchmen was fukking fantastic. Hope they keep the animation on point like that....the other shows i watch either have gone off or about to :mjcry:

peppe

Superstar
Daps

the life of an animator in japan has got be to be some hardcore slavery work.

check around the 05:30 mark breh is about to fall asleep :mjgrin: im fukking dying here :mjlol:

sV9sYu7.png

:pachaha:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Decent beserk ep, this ep was concentrating more on Isidoro and the witch. :russ:Gut's knocking out drunks in the bar for chatting to his girls.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps

the life of an animator in japan has got be to be some hardcore slavery work.

check around the 05:30 mark breh is about to fall asleep :mjgrin: im fukking dying here :mjlol:

sV9sYu7.png

:pachaha:

I feel for them I honestly don't know how nikkas like Oda or Araki can do this shyt for 20 to 30 years and still remain consistent and sane.

Just a couple weeks ago I read the My Hero manga artist was hospitalized from stress shyt real:picard:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Only if you like teen romances. If so it's pretty great, does a lot of things well that you don't see often from the genre. Like characters with real ambitions in life outside of the opposite sex and steady relationship progression rather than spend 13 episodes building up to a confession.

Yea it was something diff really enjoyed it kinda reminds u how when u were young and had a crush and be all shy just to hold her hand

Love tyrant had a spark and just ended up being ok had it's real funny moments but wasn't consistent to my liking

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I feel for them I honestly don't know how nikkas like Oda or Araki can do this shyt for 20 to 30 years and still remain consistent and sane.

Just a couple weeks ago I read the My Hero manga artist was hospitalized from stress shyt real:picard:

He has to produce them sales numbers, I just watched the last episode of berserk. They really said lets give the fans decent animation for the last 2 minutes. Loooooooool trolling phaggots

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

Success in the manga/anime industry is a gift and a curse. I think the overworking is just part of the Japanese culture. I wish I had the drive and motivation to put the level of dedication these guys put into their work but not to the point where it risks my life. I appreciate everything these guys do (mostly because I am watching/reading for free) and I never get mad when they need a break. Kotaku had a good article with a guy who moved to Japan to pursue a career making anime.Here is an except:

What industry horror stories have you heard?
“It’s not only that I’ve heard horror stories, I’ve seen them. Basically, most of the people are overworked. The problem is that in the traditional Japanese way to behave in society, people tend to say yes when they are asked to work under impossible conditions. For the sake of the studio and the project team, they will do the impossible, even stay several days at the studio in a row, and therefore put their own health at risk. I’ve seen people going home only once per week, or working 35 hours in a row. I’ve even met an animation director who was going home only once per year to their parents—she wasn’t renting an apartment. She was living at the studio, using the public bath and manga cafes to rest a little bit from time to time. A married couple, a director and his wife character designer, were camping in a corner of the studio, sleeping in sleeping bags until the production was finished. Some people also don’t allow themselves to take a break even if they are sick, because they don’t want to spend their small wage on health care.

Life expectancy amongst animators isn’t very old. I’ve seen people passing out at work. The worst has been people dying from karoshi (death by overwork). One of my colleagues died from a stroke 10 years ago while he was working in a different studio (staff working for several companies at a time is rather common). Another one barely recovered from a severe stroke as well. Recently I’ve heard of the death of an animator working on a pretty famous show in another studio, but everybody kept it secret, probably not to damage the company.

This said, people are very friendly to each other, because basically everybody knows they are more or less experiencing the same very hard conditions. People share the same fate, working in this terrible industry but doing a work that they deeply love. Work meetings are fun. We are laughing a lot and enjoying creating anime.”

http://kotaku.com/an-insider-s-look-at-working-in-the-anime-business-1796312543

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Season 2 of hunterxhunter gon's father is a straight up scumbag for real...:hhh: I was listening to that tape his father was like I don't want to see you...:hhh:

I was like::picard: what a b*stard type shyt to say to your son who hasnt seen you since he was like 1 yr old... Goku at least spends time with his kids

vegeta too...