Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:hubie: i guess its not good well back to not watching shyt until next month and even then i might put anime on hold for the D2 beta

I mean Berserk, Boku, Attack are the main 3 you should be watching now

And for the fukk of it to hold you over..... Zero sdfafslafjasfjasdfjlajf something (the story of the witch and manbeast thingy), ReCreators, and

Ummmmm I will get back to you on the other jawn

Oh yea.... Dragonball Super... I hear thats dope.

Thats like 6-7 show.... plenty for your pallet

Martha

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I mean Berserk, Boku, Attack are the main 3 you should be watching now

And for the fukk of it to hold you over..... Zero sdfafslafjasfjasdfjlajf something (the story of the witch and manbeast thingy), ReCreators, and

Ummmmm I will get back to you on the other jawn

Oh yea.... Dragonball Super... I hear thats dope.

Thats like 6-7 show.... plenty for your pallet

Martha
:ufdup: i almost made one bad mistake in checking out a shyt anime... i am one of the few in here who actually know what to check out each season.. but good looking out... i am fine right now :ld:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Super is trending up a bit right now.... they still love to assassinate characters, but its Toriyama so whatever

i'm 100% confident they're going to ruin this buildup with some ridiculousness though

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Super is trending up a bit right now.... they still love to assassinate characters, but its Toriyama so whatever

i'm 100% confident they're going to ruin this buildup with some ridiculousness though
:coffee: why are yall still watching that trash called Super... The end of DBZ was perfect for me.. but with all the bullshyt with super when ubb shows up shyt going to be :laff:.. how the fukk ubb going to stop a God :stopitslime: at most ubb will be as strong as Kid buu and before all this god shyt that was :ehh:
.. ubb aint going to protect shyt when goku ends up dying

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:ufdup: i almost made one bad mistake in checking out a shyt anime... i am one of the few in here who actually know what to check out each season.. but good looking out... i am fine right now :ld:

Gotta stay away from dat poo poo trash.:lolbron:

Niccas be in here trynna trick brehs like Trannies in ATL:mjgrin:

Martha

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:coffee: why are yall still watching that trash called Super... The end of DBZ was perfect for me.. but with all the bullshyt with super when ubb shows up shyt going to be :laff:.. how the fukk ubb going to stop a God :stopitslime: at most ubb will be as strong as Kid buu and before all this god shyt that was :ehh:
.. ubb aint going to protect shyt when goku ends up dying
I like trainwrecks :yeshrug: plus the new saiyans are worth checking for

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I havent watched Super... matter fact the last ep I watched was that 1st tourney where Goku caught them beats and that dude HIT who beat him threw the last match.

But my old roommate who not only is an anime head.... he always been a HUGE DBZ stan...... thats all he keeps raving about when we talk. Plus I see brehs here chat about it. So I assumed it got better

Martha

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Gotta stay away from dat poo poo trash.:lolbron:

Niccas be in here trynna trick brehs like Trannies in ATL:mjgrin:

Martha
Breh all the anime this season been :francis:... was fukking with Bahamut season 2 but.. Nina ruins the damn show for me.......i stated to watch Favaro a bit in the prison but after that it was a Nina base EP and i realize i am forcing myself until the whole season one cast gets together :snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Breh all the anime this season been :francis:... was fukking with Bahamut season 2 but.. Nina ruins the damn show for me.......i stated to watch Favaro a bit in the prison but after that it was a Nina base EP and i realize i am forcing myself until the whole season one cast gets together :snoop:

Oh yea...... that was my 6th one I was gonna tell you. I may have to catch up with that.... season 2 thus far looking funny in the light.... I'm like 3 or 4 eps in

Martha

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I like trainwrecks :yeshrug: plus the new saiyans are worth checking for

Toriyama said in an interview he hate doing long running series and DBZ was going to be his last... i guess the money was to good to pass up so he ended up doing super :francis:.. ... the first fukking mistake with Super is that the editor during Toriyama's first DBZ run is not helping him with Super... just read the story on the android saga and his Editor

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Oh yea...... that was my 6th one I was gonna tell you. I may have to catch up with that.... season 2 thus far looking funny in the light.... I'm like 3 or 4 eps in

Martha
At first i was :ohhh: at nina thinking she Favaro's kid.. and said to myself i will put up with her... but she does some of the dumbest shyt :snoop:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I havent watched Super... matter fact the last ep I watched was that 1st tourney where Goku caught them beats and that dude HIT who beat him threw the last match.

But my old roommate who not only is an anime head.... he always been a HUGE DBZ stan...... thats all he keeps raving about when we talk. Plus I see brehs here chat about it. So I assumed it got better

Martha
AS a Massive Z stan and a person who shat on Super and ppl who just praise it when it's not that good, it has gotten better. The issue with Super is it has really good ideas but the execution of the ideas are flawed as well as Power levels just not existing anymore. this new arc has really been built up well tbh, I hope it delivers.