The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
well Re:Creators is a 24 episode anime because where it stands now it kinda a mess, like the other user has pointed out the MC knows critical information that could save the earth but he is so bytch made that he doesn't say anything.

There is a point to where is becomes plain ridiculous and then people start dying and even then this retard won't tell people what's up. This mc brings NO value to the story whatsoever
:mindblown: so many pointless deaths could have been avoided so many misunderstandings could have been resolved.. and the worst part is this anime has such good animation like high quality shyt

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
most of the Plot problems are because the Main Male MC will not tell the government shyt.. but he telling everyone else the problems and they die the next Ep then they baby him saying its alright :mindblown: i dropped it after that...... shyt EP 2 is just a plot ep where they talk but its boring because all they doing is walking around Japan shopping

well Re:Creators is a 24 episode anime because where it stands now it kinda a mess, like the other user has pointed out the MC knows critical information that could save the earth but he is so bytch made that he doesn't say anything.

There is a point to where is becomes plain ridiculous and then people start dying and even then this retard won't tell people what's up. This mc brings NO value to the story whatsoever

:mindblown: so many pointless deaths could have been avoided so many misunderstandings could have been resolved.. and the worst part is this anime has such good animation like high quality shyt

Yea I feel yall with that shyt..... I been wondering why the fukk this dude aint telling folks shyt that they probably need to know. Like be sitting over there in meetings while everyone trynna figure shyt out and he acting all nervous. Surprised no one really picked up on it and forced him.

His deal is kinda twisted

Martha

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Anyone have Anime Strike channel on Amazon? Any recommendations? I just finished Bahamut and Grimoire of Zero. Both season's aren't done or Amazon don't have all the episodes yet so that shyt was a buzzkill. Looking for something else.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Anyone have Anime Strike channel on Amazon? Any recommendations? I just finished Bahamut and Grimoire of Zero. Both season's aren't done or Amazon don't have all the episodes yet so that shyt was a buzzkill. Looking for something else.

They are from this season so one week left before they are done.

Man my face when I watch berserk is :francis: the entire time. When it's not action I seem to focus on the shyt quality that is this anime.

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Yea I feel yall with that shyt..... I been wondering why the fukk this dude aint telling folks shyt that they probably need to know. Like be sitting over there in meetings while everyone trynna figure shyt out and he acting all nervous. Surprised no one really picked up on it and forced him.

His deal is kinda twisted

Martha
:stopitslime: you the same guy hating on IBO but you wasting your time with this shyt anime :gucci:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:stopitslime: you the same guy hating on IBO but you wasting your time with this shyt anime :gucci:

IBO is bad tho...... music, animation drawing, the action is ok but the stuff inbetween is like watching Paint dry..... or a DC movie..... but thats besides the point.

I havent really watched all this but I was agreeing with what yall were saying

Martha

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
IBO is bad tho...... music, animation drawing, the action is ok but the stuff inbetween is like watching Paint dry..... or a DC movie..... but thats besides the point.

I havent really watched all this but I was agreeing with what yall were saying

Martha
Now that i see this post watch the first 2 eps :mjgrin: watch the fast drop off

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:hhh:future diary was of them mindless gore animes with weak plot.. like deadman wonderland, elfred lied.

yuno is the only reason to finish that anime.. crazy azz chick:mjlol:

These side characters
:lawd:

Characterization moves this anime and if you don't have that or a great plot, it's not worth watching. Gotta have one of the two or even better both.

2 episodes left, I'm :cape:For Yuno to win.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
ziPCLJO.jpg

So many go hard moments in AOT this season, a breh has been going hard in the gym with some moments of it.

Anime gods have already blessed us with a confirmation for S3 in 2018:blessed:

EDIT: at the end of the manga there is no other way then mikasa and erin getting married. She was looking at him ready to trow it all away.

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
ziPCLJO.jpg

So many go hard moments in AOT this season, a breh has been going hard in the gym with some moments of it.

Anime gods have already blessed us with a confirmation for S3 in 2018:blessed:

EDIT: at the end of the manga there is no other way then mikasa and erin getting married. She was looking at him ready to trow it all away.
ATTACK ON POLITICS :blessed::wow::win:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

Darker Than Black, Akira, Full Metal Panic are good