King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Hate to be that guy, but the anime really let me down with that berserker armor fight. The manga did it much better even with still black and white images :bryan:

Don't understand why they decided to have the quality be even worse at this point of the series.

The soundtrack is still amazing tho :wow:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
First episode of Bebop was amazing, the two after were weak and I'm currently on the 4th.

It gets better in this episode but I may drop it if the quality is up and down, the way it's been thus far.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I started watching this show call Seikaisuru Kado, its pretty dam good. I caught up to the latest episode, #9... and fukkkery has landed :dead:

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Started watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure last night. Thought I'd watch an episode then maybe sleep. Watched like 5. That nikka Dio is a capital A high tier scumbag. Like Jesus Christ. Even if I didn't like the rest of the show I'd have to stick in to see what he does next

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
First episode of Bebop was amazing, the two after were weak and I'm currently on the 4th.

It gets better in this episode but I may drop it if the quality is up and down, the way it's been thus far.

I enjoyed it first time round but didn't truly appreciate the master piece until my 2nd watch :wow:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
One Punch Man blu ray on a 65 inch TV :ahh:Forgot how good that first episode was

Also watched Akira. haven't seen an ending that wild since End of Evangelion

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
47Zyvy4.png

Erwin a goddamn savage :wow:

Commander Erwin leading the troops straight into hell :blessed::wow:. Told those mfers "you thought it was over :childplease:, you thought losing a limb would stop me :rudy:, try again p*ssybois :camby::umad::pacspit::demonic:"

Anime only fans gonna learn just how much he can flex on these haters. Attack on Politics coming soon :win::smugbiden::blessed:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Death Frenzy got to have one of the worst anime endings ever, I'm sitting here like :mindblown: after no conclusion after all that build up. Happy I get to read the manga to find out how the piff continues on but damn :dahell:

I'm more in favor of animes which don't get fully adapted (especially when they know there won't be a 2nd season) to have their own original ending. You can't just end series without providing any closure......these f***ers should no better :damn:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Commander Erwin leading the troops straight into hell :blessed::wow:. Told those mfers "you thought it was over :childplease:, you thought losing a limb would stop me :rudy:, try again p*ssybois :camby::umad::pacspit::demonic:"

Anime only fans gonna learn just how much he can flex on these haters. Attack on Politics coming soon :win::smugbiden::blessed:

Erwin is definitely a beast. My favorite character after Mikasa. Glad to see him getting his respect from the anime only folks. I can't wait til they get to his childhood backstory.

Speaking of which, I forgot how savage she was in this battle, and then you combine that with her Eren fetish :picard:
Mikasa had that boy Bertholdt shook as fukk :russ:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Death Frenzy got to have one of the worst anime endings ever, I'm sitting here like :mindblown: after no conclusion after all that build up. Happy I get to read the manga to find out how the piff continues on but damn :dahell:

I'm more in favor of animes which don't get fully adapted (especially when they know there won't be a 2nd season) to have their own original ending. You can't just end series without providing any closure......these f***ers should no better :damn:
Studio ran out of money but please go read the rest of the manga. Its amazing and ends pretty damn good. I think the creator of this is a surgeon which is why the focus on body parts and muscle is so detailed and intricate. That ending :dwillhuh:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I completed the third season of Jo Jo, any other recommendations? Something similar.