Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
ATTACK ON POLITICS :blessed::wow::win:

I'm intrigued and can't wait to see this "Attack On Politics":ehh:

Waiting patiently cuz I don't wanna read the manga..... love being surprised like I ain't know buddy was gonna get murked today protecting Eren.... that's fukked up

Martha

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I'm intrigued and can't wait to see this "Attack On Politics":ehh:

Waiting patiently cuz I don't wanna read the manga..... love being surprised like I ain't know buddy was gonna get murked today protecting Eren.... that's fukked up

Martha
It might be a bit divisive for some people :whoa:. Lets just say that things
slow down on the action and pick up on the mystery/intrigue/dialogue side
. Probably more manageable to get through the manga now that so much is available to go through at once rather than wait chapter by chapter :manny:. I feel you though, some things you just wanna watch :myman:

Last edited:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I'm currently watching Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 5, the animation is great and I also liked that the demons are at the receiving end and are weak. My only problem with this the story seems all over the place, I also find myself skipping scenes when the author attempts to make the audience feel sympathy towards demons in their current state. The Captain is pretty annoying clearly he's an inbetweener he can't decide whether or not he serves his kingdom or try to be a Demon sympathizer. From the intro, it seemed like the humans could defeat extremely strong deities. So far the King has not had a duel so it's hard to judge his abilities, but his men are weaklings they don't know how to use strategy they just stand there and watch the rag demon clean house in a sloppy manner. I'm gonna watch 2 more episodes if shyt becomes lukewarm I just stick to watching Berserk demons in that universe get no sympathy.

Edit: This story will most defintetly end up like the Orte Kingdom from Drifters.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It might be a bit divisive for some people :whoa:. Lets just say that things
slow down on the action and pick up on the mystery/intrigue/dialogue side
. Probably more manageable to get through the manga now that so much is available to go through at once rather than wait chapter by chapter :manny:. I feel you though, some things you just wanna watch :myman:

Oh I'm cool with that......... shyt been so heavy with the shock and action..... it almost feels like the not explaining shyt!!!

Like I'm surprised other than an offbeat comment they never did come back to what's up with the blonde titan, wtf is in Eren's basement that someone told him to get too, and a few other things

Bakugo is such a try-hard :scust:

Reminds me of a few coli posters..... dem c00ns that be trying too hard with smear campaigns in the RR :sas2::troll:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Shootin the shyt on Virgin Soul: This shyt just doesn't add up the King seem's very arrogant or he doesn't know his enemies very well I don't believe this is the same guy that took out numerous deity's if he is this confident that he can take out the enemy then he must be very strong. I give up watching this anime the author has done a bad job with the antagonist if anything he feels like the protagonist(of course not in a black and white sense) he is clearly outnumbered by the gods, the demons, dragon, and rebellious humans. The author clearly is looking hard to find ways for Charioce to be disliked but it's not working as comes out as forced.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
I don't usually watch animes, but my friend recommended me Monster because I like Death Note.

50 episodes and if it gives a more satisfying conclusion to the story than death note this shyt might be even better. Such a well written and developed story. The writer can make you care and get to know a minor character in such an episode. :wow:

Last edited:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't usually watch animes, but my friend recommended my Monster because I like Death Note.

50 episodes and if it gives a more satisfying conclusion to the story than death note this shyt might be even better. Such a well written and developed story. The writer can you make care and get to know a minor character in such an episode. :wow:
it's pretty much general opinion > Death Note tbh, hope you enjoy

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Have anyone of y'all peeped that jawn called Zero something?

About a witch in search of a book stolen from her that could destroy the world and teams up with this half beast half human thing that normally hates & hunts witches buts helping her on her journey under the deal she will make him human?

Pretty interesting show a few Eps in
Martha

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Oh I'm cool with that......... shyt been so heavy with the shock and action..... it almost feels like the not explaining shyt!!!

Like I'm surprised other than an offbeat comment they never did come back to what's up with the blonde titan, wtf is in Eren's basement that someone told him to get too, and a few other things

Attack on Politics my friend, it's coming :wow:. They seem to be taking the next season pretty far story wise based on the teaser announcement video :leon:.

People on another forum are pretty sure this will be a 2 cour season - so 25 episodes like the 1st one :blessed:.

There's still a lot of shyt I don't know though and I'm up to date :deadmanny::pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I read the manga and it could be the translation but I can't stand his ass. Throwing temper tantrums all the damn time :hhh:. Matter fact I don't even really like Deku :russ:.

Whoa whoa.... see why you trynna mess up a newfound friendship:whoa:

Deku is that dude:beli:

:pachaha:

Martha

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Whoa whoa.... see why you trynna mess up a newfound friendship:whoa:

Deku is that dude:beli:

:pachaha:

Martha
:lupe::whoa::lolbron:

I don't know man to me it's better as an anime (those fights scenes are crazy), but I'm not really attached to any of the characters like that. I really like when they actually learn stuff in school it's my favorite parts but these guys can't go a week in class without fukkery derailing them :russ: