Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Havent really watched anything over the past couple weeks, but suzuka is probably in my fav 5-10 all time so Fuuka is kinda intriguing to me even tho I dont want to ruin my view of the former. May go back to Code Geass

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
suzuka is probably in my fav 5-10 all time so Fuuka is kinda intriguing to me even tho I dont want to ruin my view of the former

That's what happened to me. Fuuka defeats the most important part of Suzuka. What used to be my favorite manga isn't top ten

Daps
Reppin
SN1
I watched both seasons of this and I thought it was meh. I won't say what the plot twist is but I thought it was dumb. I'd say Charlotte is better and that's not a complement.
I'm at episode 22 of the first season, guess I'll try to finish season 1 today. Haruka's storyline was good but the rest hasn't really kept my attention. It's season one of Clannad with better characters and art and less romance. I like it slightly better than Charlotte but both are only just above average. I guess I haven't seen this twist yet which may change my opinion.
Havent really watched anything over the past couple weeks, but suzuka is probably in my fav 5-10 all time so Fuuka is kinda intriguing to me even tho I dont want to ruin my view of the former.
That's what happened to me. Fuuka defeats the most important part of Suzuka. What used to be my favorite manga isn't top ten
This must be only a manga thing?

I've seen up to episode 7 of Fuuka and Suzuka and Yamato only been on for less than a minute I can't imagine how they could ruin what happened in Suzuka but I don't really wanna know. Both shows are top 20 all time for me.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
This must be only a manga thing?

I've seen up to episode 7 of Fuuka and Suzuka and Yamato only been on for less than a minute I can't imagine how they could ruin what happened in Suzuka but I don't really wanna know. Both shows are top 20 all time for me.

Yeah. The anime only stops at the halfway point of the story. Manga goes all the way into adulthood.

By the way, if you're still looking to get into buying anime blu ray/DVD's Funimation is having a sale on most of its titles https://www.funimation.com/shop/sale/

Daps
Reppin
SN1
$40 for part 21 of Fairy Tail thats $840 for the series and probably over $1000 after next season. :damn: My wallet :mjcry:

Seems like almost everything is a BD/DVD combo, I just want the DVD.:shaq2:

Harmony for $15 is a good deal though :ehh:

If you like manga sure. It doesn't spoil the twist in Fuuka
I don't really like manga but Spring season looks dry as fukk and I was planning on re-watching Suzuka when Fuuka ends anyway. Might as well read it too.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
breh, I dont read much manga if at all, it's "left to right" right :mjlol:

already a couple chapters in, and have rekindled my love of the series

Read enough manga and you'll start subconsciously reading shyt backwards :mjlol:

It's all right to left except for Korean manga

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
What's the consensus on Wolf's Rain? Had a funimation trial and was going through watching classics I never finished as a kid