twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Like I said before.

Season 2 ended with Kirito creating a device so Yui can be with him and Asuna in the real world. They never have to play a MMO ever again to be with their family. Remember the end of the first arc and the beginning of the second season Asuna and Kirito making it clear their focus is to recreate their family in the real world. At the end of season 2 they finally can. Their dating, Yui can be with them at all times. Why would they suddenly focus everything on some new MMO instead of Asuna and Kirito's relationship? That defies all logic.

Season 2 they were playing ALO because it was the only way to be with Yui. Now that it isn't, all that's left is for Asuna and Kirito to fall in love.

More character driven but less Asuna. Less Asuna after Mother's Rosario :mindblown: She's literally the one character who has a reason to still play MMOs (Yuuki giving her her sword). Reki Kawahara is retarted is the only explaination for this.

Like I said if I even watch this shyt I'm only watching the Asuna parts. This isn't some show where the action is crazy or the fights are interesting. GGO is SAO at it's worst and if their doing that shyt again it can kick rocks.

Look breh if u remember at end of gun gale they got 2 people arrested and 3rd guy got away
The 3rd guy is the reason y another MMO is involved
he stabbed kirito he is life death so they had to put him in a MMO device to keep him alive till they figure out how to bring his consciousness back or whatever the hell happened he stuck in a new MMO cuz of the meds that guy stabbed him with and is in it for a long long as time years if I'm correct but it's by hours or days in real world and asuna trying to figure out how to save him and bring him back
So it's more bout kirito and new characters and death occurs in the new MMO

I'm paraphrasing what I remember reading also
Now does that make sense

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Look breh if u remember at end of gun gale they got 2 people arrested and 3rd guy got away
The 3rd guy is the reason y another MMO is involved
he stabbed kirito he is life death so they had to put him in a MMO device to keep him alive till they figure out how to bring his consciousness back or whatever the hell happened he stuck in a new MMO cuz of the meds that guy stabbed him with and is in it for a long long as time years if I'm correct but it's by hours or days in real world and asuna trying to figure out how to save him and bring him back
So it's more bout kirito and new characters and death occurs in the new MMO

I'm paraphrasing what I remember reading also
Now does that make sense

What purpose does that serve other than writing Asuna out of the show again? What bullshyt so the one character who has a reason to play MMOs is the one who doesn't. That's backwards. I do not want to see Kirito play another MMO especially if Asuna isn't there with him. Did they not receive enough backlash the first time they did this shyt or what?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What purpose does that serve other than writing Asuna out of the show again? What bullshyt so the one character who has a reason to play MMOs is the one who doesn't. That's backwards. I do not want to see Kirito play another MMO especially if Asuna isn't there with him. Did they not receive enough backlash the first time they did this shyt or what?

Breh if u don't like it don't watch it
Already said it's a hate it or love it show it's y it's so divided

So many anime shows that do shyt people don't like it's part of the game

U either accept it or find another show to please what u like

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Kono Subarashii man that ending was funny asf. :russ:

I sympathize with that shyt so much, man....

couldn't help but crack up when I was watching it. :heh:

I'm so sorry it's our fault can't take the reward it's darkness or aqua :russ:
Aqua cult got a damn kid almost got his ass signing :mjlol:

Whole season been straight :laff:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I'm so sorry it's our fault can't take the reward it's darkness or aqua :russ:
Aqua cult got a damn kid almost got his ass signing :mjlol:

Whole season been straight :laff:

If Kazuma was legit-LEGIT crooked and not just a scumbag, they'd be rich right now. They're CONSTANTLY getting rewarded for fixing Aqua and Megumin's screw ups.

Aqua dumb ass nearly killed Wiz..... AGAIN! :laff::laff::laff:

Last edited:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
OVA Baki the grappler
82055l.jpg

Baki

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
IBO is not good but its better than most of the trash thats been coming out so :yeshrug:.
But IBO is a solid 5.5 out of 10. I dont think id bat an eye if every single character died

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
A romantic subplot isn't the main plot. Asuna is not main cast she's a supporting character. Go back and read the synopsis of the original season and Asuna and romance aren't in it. I mean it is what it is. The series was sold to people as people trapped in an MMO death game not a romance.

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
What're you talking about? I don't remember anything gay about Char's ghost/Frontal...?

EDIT: Angelo saw him as a father figure/leader, not as a potential fukk buddy.
:stopitslime:oh word? so why were his mobile suits colored purple? also look at the design of the rozen zulu....so what was this moment all about? :scusthov: :sitdown: