Daps
Reppin
SN1
@winb83 I watched Little Busters: Refrain and the plot twist was fukking ridiculous. The entire season was terrible first 6 episodes all of a sudden it's a romance no one asked for then episode 7-9 no clue what the hell is going on finally episode 10 they explained that shyt I was :what:

This is why Key is :trash:They did the same shyt with Clannad adding all this dumb "supernatural" shyt in season 2 that ruins everything the first season built up. And the emotion over logic (female and beta) anime fans love that shyt both After Story and Refrain have way better scores than the much better first seasons. Their probably to busy crying to see their praising exactly the same shyt they criticize other shows for.

Everything that I liked about the first season was gone. Half the characters are gone including the best ones and we got a completely different show. All they had to do was keep shyt the same. Genre switches and cutting characters will never make a show better I'm always :dwillhuh: when it happens.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@twan83 probably at the theater watching Ordinal Scale right now:myman: let me know how you liked it breh

Sure am with 2 of my kids breh
People starting to come in too

bAoKvGO.jpg

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Movie hasn't even started yet but we got the damn voice actors talking and shyt :camby:

It's been 10 mins of them talking start the damn movie don't care how long it took to make it and when u started it :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Movie hasn't even started yet but we got the damn voice actors talking and shyt :camby:

It's been 10 mins of them talking start the damn movie don't care how long it took to make it and when u started it :mjcry:

:mjgrin: like anyone cares about voice actors when everyone will be reading the whole movie.

At least you get to see it tonight, I'll probably be waiting 6 months for the dub.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@Bars4TheCause

shyt was packed as almost dbz resurrection f
A lot of cheering too
Movie was beautiful
More story driven and a lot bout kirito and asuna
When it had action shyt was glorious
I'll say this the end fight Jesus Christ

boss on level 100 they weren't gonna beat that fukker no way no how she shyts on oh boy shyt was insane how overpowered it was needed alo people to even have a chance too
Kirito out here at end solo bosses 90 and above with that new sword with one swing :wow:

Great connection also to other arc

Season 3 also Underworld arc :blessed:

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Read enough manga and you'll start subconsciously reading shyt backwards :mjlol:

It's all right to left except for Korean manga

:russ: I swear this happened to me. I stopped reading american comics at one point, but binge read manga for months on end.

Went back to american comics and was confused as hell.

":gucci: what!? This shyt don't make no sense! How they- :dwillhuh: oh oooooooohhh. :patrice:"

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Blame Japan on that one because they idolize voice actors

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Blame Japan on that one because they idolize voice actors

People where annoyed then the voice actor was like I can't hear u cheer theater on purpose got quiet then when actor said movie will start they cheered

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
it's bad to say, but...

I don't have a problem with the "natural" christian person or woman. Your'e living your life and following your selected belief system? cool.

If I make the statement "so, how bout this weather" and you go on about ":gladbron: THE LORD SHOOOLE DONE BLESSED US ON THIS DAY :blessed:"

:scust: INSTANT AND PERMANENT DISTRUST. :camby:

LeTEs8B.png

P7fgDiE.png

PLxsHkP.png

:laff::smh::palm:

edit: how shytty do you have to be to be a goddess of a religion and your fanatical believers want to kill you?

Edited edit: :ohhh: Aqua's a Jesus analogy!

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
SN1
@Bars4TheCause

A lot of cheering too
Movie was beautiful

boss on level 100 they weren't gonna beat that fukker no way no how she shyts on oh boy shyt was insane how overpowered it was needed alo people to even have a chance too
Kirito out here at end solo bosses 90 and above with that new sword with one swing :wow:

Glad you liked it did the kids have a good time?

People where annoyed then the voice actor was like I can't hear u cheer theater on purpose got quiet then when actor said movie will start they cheered
There was a voice actor there?

Just announced on the SAO facebook

THIS YEAR AT Anime Boston! Aniplex of America Presents: Sword Art Online The Movie -Ordinal Scale- English Dub Premiere featuring Special Guests!

Join Aniplex of America as we debut the highly anticipated English dub at Anime Boston 2017! Be one of the first to watch this amazing dub on the big screen before it’s released anywhere! After the screening, our lovely guests Cherami Leigh (Asuna), Michelle Ruff (Sinon), and Patrick Seitz (Agil) will take center stage and join us for a special Q&A session!

I'd go but it's in Boston, I'd have to make a trip out of it. :patrice:
I would like to see Cherami Leigh though.:wow::noah:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Glad you liked it did the kids have a good time?

There was a voice actor there?

Just announced on the SAO facebook

I'd go but it's in Boston, I'd have to make a trip out of it. :patrice:
I would like to see Cherami Leigh though.:wow::noah:

No they were on screen talking in subs

Kids loved it but were like they louder than the dbz audience when we saw that movie when it came out

A dub release :lupe:

Just now need the blu ray release of this since I have the whole series anyways :ahh:

Sutter Kane

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Bars4TheCause

A lot of cheering too
Movie was beautiful

:lupe::ohhh: