Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
any modern anime reminiscent to the era before shyt started getting weird and overall expressive and flamboyant, a lot of trash out there. I discovered the bakemonogatri series recently and its great, one of the few animes in that regard that manages it well and I dont feel guilty or silly watching.

Last edited:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Any suggestion for good hand to hand combat animes?
Just finished JoJo's bizarre adventure stardust crusader.

It's hard out here, breh. Almost no anime I can think of that are on a martial arts tip. Ongoing or even upcoming.

Can't even think of a manga, breh. :patrice:

Super powers is the wave now, my guy. :francis:

Last edited:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
any modern anime reminiscent to the era before shyt started getting weird and overall expressive and flamboyant, a lot of trash out there. I discovered the bakemonogatri series recently and its great, one of the few animes in that regard that manages it well and I dont feel guilty or silly watching.

monogatari is weird as hell though. some stuff in there I wouldn't feel comfortable posting on the internet lmao

but I'd just watch the entire franchise. There's 6 seasons + four movies, consistently good.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
It's hard out here, breh. Almost no smiles I can think of that are on a martial arts tip. Ongoing or even upcoming.

Can't even think of a manga, breh. :patrice:

Super powers is the wave now, my guy. :francis:
Damn.
How bout some fighting animes that don't involve swords?
I can deal with super powers just no sword crossing :dame:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Damn.
How bout some fighting animes that don't involve swords?
I can deal with super powers just no sword crossing :dame:

Hokuto no Ken
Yu Yu Hakusho
HunterXHunter (Super recommend)
My Hero Academia
One Punch Man
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency (It'll be under Phantom Blood, but around Episode 10 or 11 does BT start)
Gurren Lagann

HunterXHunter is almost required watching at this point, and shyt just came out again. Classic status :wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
No game no life not having a second season damn near 3 years later is criminal

:hhh:

Yea shyt is mad underrated it's on my list to buy already has good replay value

Brothers :blessed:just finished Hajime No Ippo. Going to have to update my top 10 :wow:

Those fights with Sendo :gladbron: but Sendo's fans and them kids had me like :camby:

When Barf Michi first showed up :snoop: but I wound up gaining respect for him and missed his presence when he left.

Ippo finally losing was probably my favorite moment or Vorg losing and having to leave Japan. They had the most emotional impact for me and knocked these powerful characters back to reality especially Ippo. He had to fall eventually, it started to seemed crazy him pulling off knockouts and taking the damage he was during his fights, so I was glad when it finally addressed that he's gonna have to switch things up which lead to him using The Dempsey roll.

I also liked Miyata having to rebuild himself oversees. I feel that I learned a lot more about boxing watching this. I looked up everything thing they mentioned and have a little more respect for it. I don't think I'll be able to intelligently watch a boxing match but I'll respect a 12 round hug fest with occasional gut shots from now on.:rudy:

Yea peeps be sleeping on this if anything sports anime are slept on period and they are down right great and u wouldn't think they would be

I wanna buy this shyt but can't find place to get it
Even then they skip so much of the manga cuz it's long and when it comeback on I was like :dahell:

I still read the manga and this fool ippo done upgrade his Dempsey roll to where it looks unbeatable gotta see it in a real fight first tho
Chirin no Suzu...talk about a hidden gem. 1973 film about a lamb who watches his mom get killed by a wolf. Then becomes so obsessed with revenge he winds up becoming that wolf himself. “Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you” :mjcry:

Golden Boy was hilarious and very well animated. Kintaro has a spot on my favorites list on MAL

I'd rank the episodes - 6, 1, 2, 4, 3, 5
Golden girls - 4, 2, 5, 1, 3, 6

Golden boy hella funny
nikka drowned in shallow water :russ:
Bought it while I was in Japan

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Yea shyt is mad underrated it's on my list to buy already has good replay value

Yea peeps be sleeping on this if anything sports anime are slept on period and they are down right great and u wouldn't think they would be

I wanna buy this shyt but can't find place to get it
Even then they skip so much of the manga cuz it's long and when it comeback on I was like :dahell:

I still read the manga and this fool ippo done upgrade his Dempsey roll to where it looks unbeatable gotta see it in a real fight first tho

Golden boy hella funny
nikka drowned in shallow water :russ:
Bought it while I was in Japan
No lie man, I'm gonna check out more sports anime. I see there is another basketball one I been meaning to watch. It turned me off at first cause it seems to have some supernatural elements, but I only seen one episode and need to give it a fair shot.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
No lie man, I'm gonna check out more sports anime. I see there is another basketball one I been meaning to watch. It turned me off at first cause it seems to have some supernatural elements, but I only seen one episode and need to give it a fair shot.

If ur talking bout kuroko no basket
Hell yea it's hella I could show u clips but not sure if u wanna be spoiled to the greatness these characters put out if u don't mind I'll post some clips of the crazy shyt that is done

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
If ur talking bout kuroko no basket
Hell yea it's hella I could show u clips but not sure if u wanna be spoiled to the greatness these characters put out if u don't mind I'll post some clips of the crazy shyt that is done
Yes, that's the one. You can show me the epic moments, but don't spoil any emotional moments. :ufdup:I want to feel something.

NOYEMI.M2

PMD Noyemi
Supporter
Daps
I watched the original Appleseed OVA (1988) a couple months ago and I'm getting ready to watch Appleseed Alpha. I basically throw a dart at a board set up with all the media I thought looked interesting on IMFDB so I have quite a backlog.