42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I fukks with Kira but Dio's history vs the Joestars makes him an iconic anime villain. Plus your man Kira got killed like a bytch:picard:
Kira was steady stacking bodies throughout the entire season so he gets the nod imo. Painfully :scust:

Dio was that dude, but he had that final boss syndrome going on more than anything else. Kira had viewers tense in every scene.

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
my nikka Yukinojo knockin down Merribit?
wFpN689.gif

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
currently watching:

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! (KonoSuba) 2: Started watching season 1 out of boredom, really, cause I'm sick and tired of the trope where a normal, modern dude suddenly gets stuck in a feudal final fantasy RPG setting. Japan really knows how to beat a subject in the ground when something new comes along and becomes popular, right.

Anyway, wound up binge watching the first season because it's funny as hell. Currently on season 2.

Youjo Senki
:
Yo I stumbled upon one called Evil Tonya or some shyt. It's only 3 eps in. I was high af while watching it but it had me like :mindblown:

This. shyt is wild. totally not what I expected. I saw some folks raving about it, finally gave it a shot. Watched all three eps in one sitting. And yes, "God" is a fukking bytch for that.

ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka
: Eh. I wanted something different, and the art style reminds me of CLAMP's XxxHolic manga. Not action oriented at all, it's certainly not for everybody. Its about bureaucracy and politics. Lots of plotting and scheming.

Re:Zero: I ignored this anime when it first came out for the same reasons I ignored the first anime I mentioned up there. Once again, I was wrong. It can be very bleak and depressing at points, and the lead character can be downright unlikeable .... but eps 14-16 made me take a step back.

I.... wasn't ready for those harsh realities.

Had to put the anime down for a second. :mjcry: I'll get back to it in a few weeks. Just..... just not right now. :to:

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
Mikazuki's fukking eye on that piru shyt again :sadcam: Barbatos with no limits :picard:

i might have to rewatch Gundam Wing and SEED again cause this is shaping up to be an all timer for me personally

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kira was steady stacking bodies throughout the entire season so he gets the nod imo. Painfully :scust:

Dio was that dude, but he had that final boss syndrome going on more than anything else. Kira had viewers tense in every scene.

You're forgetting about kid Dio
Lij7Zf0.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
currently watching:

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! (KonoSuba) 2: Started watching season 1 out of boredom, really, cause I'm sick and tired of the trope where a normal, modern dude suddenly gets stuck in a feudal final fantasy RPG setting. Japan really knows how to beat a subject in the ground when something new comes along and becomes popular, right.

Anyway, wound up binge watching the first season because it's funny as hell. Currently on season 2.

Youjo Senki
:

This. shyt is wild. totally not what I expected. I saw some folks raving about it, finally gave it a shot. Watched all three eps in one sitting. And yes, "God" is a fukking bytch for that.

ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka
: Eh. I wanted something different, and the art style reminds me of CLAMP's XxxHolic manga. Not action oriented at all, it's certainly not for everybody. Its about bureaucracy and politics. Lots of plotting and scheming.

Re:Zero: I ignored this anime when it first came out for the same reasons I ignored the first anime I mentioned up there. Once again, I was wrong. It can be very bleak and depressing at points, and the lead character can be downright unlikeable .... but eps 14-16 made me take a step back.

I.... wasn't ready for those harsh realities.

Had to put the anime down for a second. :mjcry: I'll get back to it in a few weeks. Just..... just not right now. :to:

That konosuba is funny as shyt at times
The ova had me :laff:
Season 2 so far been good

Re:zero
Man that shyt had me all in my feelings shyt was downright :mjcry:
But man I loved it
It's on my buy anime list

Oh by the way if memory is right it gets worse too :to: