peppe

Superstar
Daps
finding new animes to watch is always a bytch because it's a hit or miss. Even tho 20 min isn't that long if its a bad anime it seems like a lifetime.

But there are gems all over the place, the only reason I watched danmachi was because I had no internet and had it stored on my HD. And after watching the first episode it was :ohhh:

Im checking all my anime charts from to 2010 - 2017 and see which anime could have potential.

Current status

Summer 2016

Hitori no shyta The Outcast

Spring 2016

Concrete Revolutie
Sakamoto Desu Ga
bungou stray dogs

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No game no life not having a second season damn near 3 years later is criminal

:hhh:
It's getting a movie. I don't know if there was enough source material for a new season. It's based on a light novel so those don't come out as fast.

Get used to shows either not getting second seasons ot taking a long time to get them. Much of anime is a commercial for light novels and Manga more than anything.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
It's getting a movie. I don't know if there was enough source material for a new season. It's based on a light novel so those don't come out as fast.

Get used to shows either not getting second seasons ot taking a long time to get them. Much of anime is a commercial for light novels and Manga more than anything.
:coffee: that is there fault should read more manga/LN if they wanna see what happens next

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Brothers :blessed:just finished Hajime No Ippo. Going to have to update my top 10 :wow:

Those fights with Sendo :gladbron: but Sendo's fans and them kids had me like :camby:

When Barf Michi first showed up :snoop: but I wound up gaining respect for him and missed his presence when he left.

Ippo finally losing was probably my favorite moment or Vorg losing and having to leave Japan. They had the most emotional impact for me and knocked these powerful characters back to reality especially Ippo. He had to fall eventually, it started to seemed crazy him pulling off knockouts and taking the damage he was during his fights, so I was glad when it finally addressed that he's gonna have to switch things up which lead to him using The Dempsey roll.

I also liked Miyata having to rebuild himself oversees. I feel that I learned a lot more about boxing watching this. I looked up everything thing they mentioned and have a little more respect for it. I don't think I'll be able to intelligently watch a boxing match but I'll respect a 12 round hug fest with occasional gut shots from now on.:rudy:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Chirin no Suzu...talk about a hidden gem. 1973 film about a lamb who watches his mom get killed by a wolf. Then becomes so obsessed with revenge he winds up becoming that wolf himself. “Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you” :mjcry:

Golden Boy was hilarious and very well animated. Kintaro has a spot on my favorites list on MAL

I'd rank the episodes - 6, 1, 2, 4, 3, 5
Golden girls - 4, 2, 5, 1, 3, 6

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I have never wanted a character to be killed off as much as that effin idiot and I swear he ain't dead.

Also I just saw somebody on Reddit call this other fool a human wheelchair. It made me laugh so hard I cried.

Last edited:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I have never wanted a character to be killed off as much as that effin idiot and I swear he ain't dead.

Also I just saw somebody on Reddit call this other fool a human wheelchair. It made me laugh so hard I cried.

Iok needs to get that treatment.