42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Haven't been watching much at all. Just been reading Berserk almost exclusively.

Up to chapter 130 and man.... I feel mixed about this, which I guess is good. shyt can go from amazing exposition into suddenly a hentai :francis: but the art is consistently fukking outstanding :wow:

If Guts wants you dead your shyt is about to get fukked up for real fam :scust:he on that take your mama hostage and blow up a school because the janitor is a snitch shyt :scust:

Gonna need something happy to watch to balance this out soon :mjcry:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I got some good news and some bad news. The good news is there is a second season coming this spring. The bad news, well I hope you like the Sword Princess...

This is some BS but will see how this plays out, might be good to know how she got to level 6.

Also good luck with berserk, it pulls you in and before you know it your hours laters and still wanting more. Don't be mad when you get to the end:francis:the mangaka said fukk yall and see you in summer 17:mjgrin: like the biggest cliffhanger of all the entire story and breh just said I'm done for now:mjlol: was legit fuming when I read the statement:gucci:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
They getting ridiclous with the parodies now

nNsUobf.jpg

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I'm watching Monster.. and I got a little rant about this reoccurring psycho hoe, Eva.. she's keep popping up and giving her two cents about how Tenma ruined her life.. I'm like bytch you the one that gave that man the deuces when your daddy got tired of using him. Even threw his wedding ring on the ground and smiled about it and that was fine as long as she had the upperhand to relish in mistreating somebody. All Tenma did was rightfully say "go fukk yourself hoe" without taking joy in it mind you, but somehow that caused her world came crashing down. She could have found another man to live comfortably off on or just be by herself but nah this trick wanted to become a alcoholic, whore, arsonist, stalker, wanna be murderer, liar, money waster and even more of a bytch because somebody for the first time in her life rejected her bullshyt. But its Tenma's fault that your life is ruined :mindblown:, let me not write what I really want to write :wow:, hell she was probably cheating on ole boy behind his back because as soon as she dumped him she was like a fish to water..

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
The animation in granblue fantasy is a bit different but overal looks like a good anime. Is from the same game house as shinjiku no bahamut cy games

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
With Kuzu no Honkai I haven't seen a show about so much unrequited love since Nagi no Asukara. Does anybody in this show actually like someone that likes them back?

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Kuzu no Honkai has been great. It's all about how obsession creates delusion. I like how it uses manga panels to make scenes flow better and how the characters eyes look soulless.

With Kuzu no Honkai I haven't seen a show about so much unrequited love since Nagi no Asukara. Does anybody in this show actually like someone that likes them back?

nope. its a complete shytshow and its fun to watch unfold

Last edited: