Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Only Slice of Life shyt I'm even trying is Masamune Revenge and thats because a breh in here said the MC actually has a backbone. :lupe:

We'll see though. :demonic:

Just finished up IBO and waiting for more episodes, I know what a MC with a backbone looks like. :demonic:

Mika the young hitta :demonic:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
2017 is gonna be flames though

AOT2
OPM2
HERO2
Space Battleship Yamato 2 (I should neg everyone here for not watching the first season and instead repping that bullshyt KlK:scust:)

Code Geass 3

:whoa: I'm actually having a hard time finding this using my sources, breh. Not sure why haven't heard of though since it sounds like something I'd be on.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Hajime no Ippo, brehs :wow:

This shyt goes TOO hard. :noah:

Makes me want to put gloves on again :wow:
I been telling these brehs ...they don't hear me though

Ippo be out there putting in the work :wow: Staying humble too :mjcry:
:whoa: I'm actually having a hard time finding this using my sources, breh. Not sure why haven't heard of though since it sounds like something I'd be on.
http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Space-Battleship-Yamato-2199

No rep necessary, just enjoy this classic :myman:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished Pt.4 of JOJO (so good I watched it all in 2 weeks :whew: and I never do that) haven't enjoyed the series this much since pt.2. This is by far the best series of JOJO and can't wait for pt.5, hopefully we get to see the same Moriah City Crew as I really grew to love the cast

Bruh we need that part 5 asap. For now I'm gonna fall back on this anime shyt like the pillarmen

But when part 5 is announced