42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:jojolol: What happened, breh?
Its always been shyt - but the resolution to the Goku Black shyt was just laughably terrible and poorly executed.

The Universe Survival arc may finally end up being decent but its 'bad one piece' levels... It'd be one thing if the fights looked good, but they're trash as fukk too.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Super is ...bad
Yea man that shyt really irked me. Goku Black started off a dope villain but the whole story was a jumbled fukking mess. The fights were boring and everyone saw that ending with Zamasu coming a mile away. The whole power hierarchy made no sense either with the Kais/Gods and King of all universes shyt. I swear the multiverse DB fan made manga is way better than this shyt.
Dragon Ball Multiverse - Webcomic

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yea man that shyt really irked me. Goku Black started off a dope villain but the whole story was a jumbled fukking mess. The fights were boring and everyone saw that ending with Zamasu coming a mile away. The whole power hierarchy made no sense either with the Kais/Gods and King of all universes shyt. I swear the multiverse DB fan made manga is way better than this shyt.
Dragon Ball Multiverse - Webcomic
The thing is - I think we all could have forgiven everything if it this clusterfukk was an excuse to bring Future Trunks back to the regular cast.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
So I guess everything up until the tournament is considered filler. That Assassination of Goku shyt was some troll level garbage. I'm just about done with that shyt altogether.

The 6 vs 7 tourney was legit though. Plus it actually has continuity and a lasting affect on the story. :dead:

Zeno destroys an entire universe and nikkas like :manny:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Damn Japanese adults are strange individuals why in the world is there currently an abundance of anime High school girl shows, fantasy and etc. I should dub this Jan season as the perv season.

Because everyone can relate to being in high school and fanservice sells

Don't blame these studios going for the lowest common denominator when they want to make money in a niche industry

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Damn Japanese adults are strange individuals why in the world is there currently an abundance of anime High school girl shows, fantasy and etc. I should dub this Jan season as the perv season.
Because much of anime targets kids. Shounen and shojo.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The 6 vs 7 tourney was legit though. Plus it actually has continuity and a lasting affect on the story. :dead:

Zeno destroys an entire universe and nikkas like :manny:
That was dope. Hit is the best thing in this new story. I'll chime back in when the tournament starts.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:scust: :scust: :scust:

Just finished IBO Ep 23. :scust:

That was honestly the most despicable thing I've ever fukking seen a protagonist do. :scust:

Dude wasn't even in the Mobile Suit and Mika gave him that work. :mjcry:

Couldn't even die properly as a fighter :mjcry:

Mikazuki is a savage, but idk if I can fukk with him after that :damn:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:scust: :scust: :scust:

Just finished IBO Ep 23. :scust:

That was honestly the most despicable thing I've ever fukking seen a protagonist do. :scust:

Dude wasn't even in the Mobile Suit and Mika gave him that work. :mjcry:

Couldn't even die properly as a fighter :mjcry:

Mikazuki is a savage, but idk if I can fukk with him after that :damn:
Mikazuki don't give a fukk about a speech :mjlol:

shoot the fair one brehs :mjlol:

Orga: Yo Mika, standby in the Gundam... but DONT. LEAVE. UNTIL. I. GI-
Dispatch: Gundam Barbatos has engaged the enemy
Orga: :dahell:
Human Resources Rep:
I9tBmDI.gif

Hype man goon:
flhvrHc.png

Child Soldiers/Terrorists/Tekkadan: :ohlawd::pacspit::ohlawd::pacspit::ohlawd::pacspit::blessed::blessed::salute::salute:
Goon #2 aka with a family that gets stomped out in his own cockpit: :dead:
Bottom bytches: :scust: "That's gross :gag:"

McGillis in the cut: :mjpls:
Biscuit breh:
o40P668.png