I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I don't like watching subs, some of the Japanese voice actors are completely annoying. For example, Goku's Japanese voice is unbearable for me. It's the main reason why I've waited for DBZ: Super to be dubbed.
exactly why i havent watched super either. His voice suchs subbed. Same with Zatch's sub voce on zatch bell

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
bullshyt, all the popular shows I've seen had good dubs

Akame ga Kill, Kill la Kill, Gundam (00, IBO, and Thunderbolt) all have good dubs. Fairy Tail, SAO, are good dubs too. Toradora might have the best dub I've ever heard. Even Steins;Gate the problem wasn't the voice acting it was almost everything else.

Breh not all dubs are good
Cuz I watch both dubs and subs
When I buy a anime I try the dub to see if I enjoy it more than a sub
Sao dub I liked didn't really like kirito voice but enjoyed it but found the sub better but can watch both
Fma brotherhood dub is elite
Dbz I can watch in both
The thing that can really piss me off is that a dub can be great but the translation not good i can't even watch the dub cuz of that alone
Golden boy dub loved it

I'm generally more sub than dub but can watch both and tend to try dub cuz it can be better also and sometimes I don't wanna read subs unless I need too

Naruto dub is another good one but can also watch sub
One piece dub is :trash:

Also u can feel more emotion in subs than dubs sometimes too

But it's all a matter of choice for people

I prefer subs but I also do dubs if done correctly is my answer too it

And if it is I will go dub over sub
As long as voice is better translation is on point and I feel the emotion behind it

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
WOW.....I forgot all about Zatch Bell. I never finished that series.
It stopped showing on toonami. Found it a few years later online when I started watching anime online. They didn't complete the dub so I tried watching it subbed. The subbed voice for Zatch was so annoying I had to just read the manga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It stopped showing on toonami. Found it a few years later online when I started watching anime online. They didn't complete the dub so I tried watching it subbed. The subbed voice for Zatch was so annoying I had to just read the manga

Yea pissed me off they didn't finish it so I read the ending to manga too see who won and who was final 2 :mjgrin:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Watching Iron Blooded Orphans S1. Really enjoying the political warfare and how there are no good sides. Just less evil

Mikazuki doesn't give a fukk about anything except war and it's awesome. He doesn't even participate in the negotiations. Just shows up when there's action and eliminates the problem

Well directed show too, like how the ending theme is tied into emotional cliffhangers/death scenes