42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:dead: at me barely finishing up log horizon season 2
I was watching it when it aired and stopped at ep 15 on season 2 and now finished it what 2 years later :mjlol:
Its not some riveting adventure or anything, but Log Horizon has some :ohhh: shyt going on. Anyone who's ever been in an MMO heavy can tell you that the Raid episodes and even the economy are basically too legit for their own good.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Its not some riveting adventure or anything, but Log Horizon has some :ohhh: shyt going on. Anyone who's ever been in an MMO heavy can tell you that the Raid episodes and even the economy are basically too legit for their own good.

Too bad creator fukked up with his massive tax evasion think last year it was that word is studios don't wanna animate his shyt anymore

Found link was this year

Log Horizon Author Mamare Touno Found Guilty of Tax Evasion

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Is it just my or was there a quality drop on the last episode of keijo. The movements looked so unnatural at the end. Like they spend money on the battle and were like alright fukk it.

Also they didn't show tit san short fukkery:upsetfavre:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Is it just my or was there a quality drop on the last episode of keijo. The movements looked so unnatural at the end. Like they spend money on the battle and were like alright fukk it.

Also they didn't show tit san short fukkery:upsetfavre:

:scust:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Close to 300 completed anime, made a 3x3 of my favorites to this point
AZrLHvO.jpg

Yu Yu Hakusho, Gintama, Space Dandy, Nodame Cantabile, K-on, Kare Kano, Barakamon, Spice & Wolf, End of Eva