Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been outta the thread for a while only to come back and see blatant disrespect for Stardust Crusaders:martin:

It didn't have flow? You must mean Diamond is Unbreakable:ufdup:. SC didn't follow much of a storyline like PB but the random bits of fukkery are unmatched. We had the prison scene which introduced us to stands, Polnareff vs Avdol, the baby stand, Hol Horse, Oingo Boingo, etc. We had Joseph's broken English. Once they got to Egypt it was straight piff. The Darby bros, Vanilla Ice, and Pet Shop:merchant:. I don't even need to bring up The World.

SC is the GOAT Jojo series.

Stands >>> vampires
Hol Horse >>> the Pillar Men

PB is Dragon Ball. It kicked things off but the iconic things that you associte with the series happened in the next phase.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Not really, i prefer old school shyt but im open minded. I usually like more mature stuff.

Blazing Transfer Student
  • This is an older show based in a manga in the 80s. They only made like 4 episodes the this is like a comedy action its worth a watch especially since its not very long

Kabaneri of the Iron foress
  • This is 12 episodes a litter more than 10 but its pretty good. I haven't finished this one yet but I hear that it stays pretty decent all throughout. Bootleg Attack on Titan but its just as good if not better
Little witch academia
  • There's two ova I really don't remember what this was a about. Little girls in a witch academy :yeshrug:the animation is piff and the characters are cool.
My hero academia
  • I recently finished watching this its your typical by the beat shonen. The animation is dope, cool action and seeing the protag struggle and win is endearing. Its worth a look

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
Blazing Transfer Student
  • This is an older show based in a manga in the 80s. They only made like 4 episodes the this is like a comedy action its worth a watch especially since its not very long

Kabaneri of the Iron foress
  • This is 12 episodes a litter more than 10 but its pretty good. I haven't finished this one yet but I hear that it stays pretty decent all throughout. Bootleg Attack on Titan but its just as good if not better
Little witch academia
  • There's two ova I really don't remember what this was a about. Little girls in a witch academy :yeshrug:the animation is piff and the characters are cool.
My hero academia
  • I recently finished watching this its your typical by the beat shonen. The animation is dope, cool action and seeing the protag struggle and win is endearing. Its worth a look

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Watching the new Berserk TV series now which is my all time favorite. Not nearly as good as the original but ok. I wish they could've used his old voice character

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Both Stardust Crusaders and Diamond is Unbreakable are heat. S*** every part of JoJo animated has been flames :really:

Part 3's cohesiveness blended great. Wise & Unorthodox Grandpa Joe, Trilltaro casually ethering with his classic 1-liners, Polnareff goofy a**, Fire Flame Avdol, and the loyal Kakyoin :wow:

Edit: An my Dog Iggy :damn:

A squad full of hitters set to go against PRIME Dio :damn:

We really slandering them guys out here :bigboi:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I don't even know if I could name a single GOAT.

Best short series I ever saw was Serial Experiments Lain. That shyt cold BODIED ME at the end :to: my mind couldn't even process that shyt. Just too muh

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, its great. But it had plenty of :dahell: episodes too.

384.gif

That's more true with DiU. PB was cool but nothing matches SC in pure entertainment. The lows in SC were still solid episodes and the highs are far superior to any thing in PB or DiU. The Darby bros :wow:. Jotaro and Star Platinum giving villains the beats after they begged for mercy:blessed:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
384.gif

That's more true with DiU. PB was cool but nothing matches SC in pure entertainment. The lows in SC were still solid episodes and the highs are far superior to any thing in PB or DiU. The Darby bros :wow:. Jotaro and Star Platinum giving villains the beats after they begged for mercy:blessed:
I don't think DiU is all that great either. Manga or Anime - its piff, but its far from the best Jojo imo.

DiU is ....you can tell Araki was caught in the times a bit when he made it

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I don't even know if I could name a single GOAT.

Best short series I ever saw was Serial Experiments Lain. That shyt cold BODIED ME at the end :to: my mind couldn't even process that shyt. Just too muh

Funny thing is I finally just finished this series about 4 days ago, Series is about 7.5-8/10 for me :ehh: I'm tryna get a navy Supercomputer/Navi room setup like Lain tho :wow:

The real shining part of the series imo is the art. Yoshytoshi ABe's An Omnipresence in Wired is heat. I just got his other artbooks and :stopit:

uX3vo.jpg

rzR1W.jpg

6kwre.jpg

6Pzag.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/f5z8Y/