Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jojo brehs....

We finally got his ass :banderas:

cci2cKe.gif

Kira thought he was gonna finesse till the end but koichi came in the clutch with his lame ass power :wow: Jotaro gave him that throwback nano second beatdown and broke his thumb first to secure the W before going in.

Seeing that nikka get dragged to hell by his first two victims :whew:

Overall Part 4 is my favorite right now. The stand fights were much better and having them framed in the midst of day to day life makes this series that much more unique. they did a good job of having the arrow progressing the plot while making new stand users so it didn't feel like monster of the week Part 2 was carried by Joseph's swag, part 3 was weak monster of the week shyt until egypt and part one :russell:. 4's cast is more likeable all around even the ones that started as "villains". Josuke probably my second favorite jojo just cause of how smart dude is and how he pulls the most unexpected wins.

Kira also might be my favorite jojo villain. Dio had him on the swag factor and power but he was just a prick who got superpowers in part one and you never saw his face till the end of part 3. On the other hand they had a lot of story told from Kira's perspective while he's picking up his own fukked up Ws along the way. You get to see just how creepy this psychopathic weirdo is first hand which makes his plot armor so much more frustrating to you and hayato.:damn:The hand fetish :scust: the murders :wow:, the fingernails :dwillhuh:, that sense of tension any time you think he might kill somebody cause up until the very end you know he was capable :whew:. He was a different type of villain overall, didn't care about dominance like Dio and hated fighting. He just philosophically accepted his uncontrollable murderous intent and gets a thrill out of killing people while maintaining his quiet life

Damn...That's the last anime show I been following weekly. I might be manga only till Attack on titan comes back

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
One thing I like about Ajin is that it doesnt go too deep into the annoying Japanese cliches.

Season One was good but this season two is :ohlawd:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A little salty that JoJo3 got the final kill on Kira.

JoJo4 was very impressive.

Needed more of his mom dukes.

Didn't like how they made JoJo2 an adulterer.

Very pleased that Okuyasu did not die.

JoJo3 giving Koichi that rub.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
A little salty that JoJo3 got the final kill on Kira.

JoJo4 was very impressive.

Needed more of his mom dukes.

Didn't like how they made JoJo2 an adulterer.

Very pleased that Okuyasu did not die.

JoJo3 giving Koichi that rub.

Yeah, but Jotaro had to get Kira back for throwing sheer attack on him and duckin off.

I'm more mad at Rohan not getting a few licks in since Kiria was going to murk him if it wasn't for Remi.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Drifters:banderas:

dont watch to many animes that already have mangas since the anime usually fukks it up UNLESS the manga has a few chapters and the show has to make ssit up