Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I may be the only person on the site that doesn't really like stardust crusader, or atleast the 2nd season of it. Just got really tiresome.

Phantom Blood >>>>>IMO

The episode with the brothers in SC s2 was hilarious tho

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I may be the only person on the site that doesn't really like stardust crusader, or atleast the 2nd season of it. Just got really tiresome.

Phantom Blood >>>>>IMO

Stardust Crusaders had its moments, but it never had solid flow down. I'd make a sailor moon comparison but people would come out the woodwork to neg me :yeshrug:

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Phantom Blood >>>>>IMO

Nah u right... shyt was a Saturday cartoon monster of the week . Especially coming from season 1

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

Phantom Blood >>>>>IMO

I didn't like it either until the end of S2. Dio changed everything

really just wanted to burn though it so I could get to Diamond is Unbreakable, which is shaping up to be one of my top 20 favorite anime

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
Mika said fukk it put me in coach :wow:
I thought Orga was gonna put in work inside that white mobile suit. Mika just doesn't give any fukks :pachaha:

What's up with McGillis and that girl though. I know he killed her brother but is he smashing?
As stated already, he's not smashing but he's psychologically manipulating her for his long term plans.

By the way
Her brother ain't dead, he's still alive

m8maAHuh.jpg
:banderas:
nice

I bought the whole blu ray set myself years ago. One of my fav animes of all time, love the dark tourney arc.

Last edited:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
91AXQtb2HHL._SL1500_.jpg

Today's Deals: New Deals. Every Day.

Amazon is having a great sale today only for Bebop. This collectors edition has been between 70-100 (As of yesterday 97) and now its down to 47.49. That's a comparable price to some standard blu ray.

Amazon gives free shipping for orders over 50, so I bought some 4.99 earbuds to bring the cost to 1 cent extra. Easy Christmas gift for any fan of the show that wants to add to their blu ray library

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
91AXQtb2HHL._SL1500_.jpg

Today's Deals: New Deals. Every Day.

Amazon is having a great sale today only for Bebop. This collectors edition has been between 70-100 (As of yesterday 97) and now its down to 47.49. That's a comparable price to some standard blu ray.

Amazon gives free shipping for orders over 50, so I bought some 4.99 earbuds to bring the cost to 1 cent extra. Easy Christmas gift for any fan of the show that wants to add to their blu ray library

This set is :wow:

As much as I may want to at times though, I just can't fade buying these collectors editions. I have this literal edition on my HD as well as the extras scanned :ehh: