Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Kissanime gon fukk around and get dropped 9anime been treating a breh good. The interface is so clean and it automatically goes to the next ep. When you finished watching the last and no intrusive ads.
full

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Kissanime gon fukk around and get dropped 9anime been treating a breh good. The interface is so clean and it automatically goes to the next ep. When you finished watching the last and no intrusive ads.
full
Been on chia-anime since kissanime went down but the quality been shyt compared to kissanime 720-1080p quality. Might try this 9anime you talking bout. IBO without hi definition ain't the same:wow:

Last edited:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
i tried watching that volleyball anime but that shyt got hella boring real quick.....i knew it would tho cuz i dont give a shyt about volleyball so watching them practice and shyt for like 10eps wasnt gonna do anything for me. Think i'll just stick with sports that interest me cuz the baseball and volleyball anime's just aint do it for me
I hate volleyball but I love haikyuu. Best sports anime I've ever watched. Try to make it to a match. That matches are wild

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
full

Gogoanime and 9anime been crushing the buildings for me lately. No ads ever, just been on a straight binge with anime :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
P.S. if you like anime and you don't like Gundam IBO your opinion is straight doodoo status to me:francis:

At fist I thought I was gone hate the ideas of the mobile armor plot into the story line, thought it was initially unnecessary especially with the design, but the execution has been splendid so far. Mika is the realest nikka to ever pilot a mobile suit :wow:
fukk everyone else especially that bytch ass emotional ass nikka Kira Yamato and his beam spamming :mjgrin:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
SN1
Mika is the realest nikka to never pilot a mobile suit :wow:
Nah

34080.webp

Ali Al-Saachez, hell even Nena Trinity is realer.

Mika just does what Orga tells him to and has no thoughts of his own. Every one keeps saying "Mika's gully" but Setsuna killed his own parents when he was like 6 and Allelujah Haptism killed hundreds of his "brothers and sisters" to destroy a research facility where they experimented on kids. All while having a conscience and having to deal with their guilt. Now I only seen season 1 of IBO but it was trash so I won't be watching season 2.

It feels like no one in here watched 00. Most characters on that show were more gully than Mikazuki. Even females.

By the way Kissanime is finally back up.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nah

34080.webp

Mika just does what Orga tells him to and has no thoughts of his own. Every one keeps saying "Mika's gully" but Setsuna killed his own parents when he was like 6 and Allelujah Haptism killed hundreds of his "brothers and sisters" to destroy a research facility where they experimented on kids. All while having a conscience and having to deal with their guilt. Now I only seen season 1 of IBO but it was trash so I won't be watching season 2.

It feels like no one in here watched 00. Most characters on that show were more gully than Mikazuki. Even females.

see, this is just straight up wrong and skews quite a bit

mika was gonna kill orga if he stayed a human following one of his best friends' deaths. dude is completely detached and barely even recognizes humanism anymore. orga still wants to think of mika as a friend because the reality of what that relationship has turned into has terrified him. if orga doesn't justify his childhood friend's descent into demigod territory by giving his PMC/TERRORIST group an eternally safe, peaceful future - he may as well kill himself. if mika doesn't kill him, the guilt of getting hundreds of kids clapped will

Daps
Reppin
SN1
see, this is just straight up wrong and skews quite a bit

mika was gonna kill orga if he stayed a human following one of his best friends' deaths. dude is completely detached and barely even recognizes humanism anymore. orga still wants to think of mika as a friend because the reality of what that relationship has turned into has terrified him. if orga doesn't justify his childhood friend's descent into demigod territory by giving his PMC/TERRORIST group an eternally safe, peaceful future - he may as well kill himself. if mika doesn't kill him, the guilt of getting hundreds of kids clapped will
when does this happen?

Is it after
Biscuit dies? or in Season 2?
I don't really remember Mika threatening to kill Orga but admittedly I was fairly detached from the show by the end of season 1.

Mikazuki never came across as human to me. From the start he acted as a robot and only once or twice did anything on his own. Maybe he gets better in season 2, I wouldn't know.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Nah

34080.webp

Lol at dealing with guilt :mjlol:. Mika is a goon he don't need no conscience :mjgrin:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
when does this happen?

Is it after
Biscuit dies? or in Season 2?
I don't really remember Mika threatening to kill Orga but admittedly I was fairly detached from the show by the end of season 1.

Mikazuki never came across as human to me. From the start he acted as a robot and only once or twice did anything on his own. Maybe he gets better in season 2, I wouldn't know.
biscuit

but its a common thing i'm seeing across a lot of people trying to stick with the show. some of the more subtle stuff just doesn't translate as well as or as immediately as other shows. they're not gonna hit you over the head with clear dialogue. for example, many don't see atra as completely fukked in the head when it comes to a lot of stuff because of how she was raised in a brothel. it was like a 20 second clip, but it spelled out and referenced a lot of stuff...

same with mcgillis and that little ass girl. its WAY more fukked up than a lot of people realize

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Watching JoJo right now, 3rd episode.

shyt is really fukking piff so far, glad I picked up it up :banderas:

Question though, the guy who does the voice acting for Okuyasu sounds a lot like Jagi from FotNS. Is it the same guy? :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
SN1
biscuit

but its a common thing i'm seeing across a lot of people trying to stick with the show. some of the more subtle stuff just doesn't translate as well as or as immediately as other shows. they're not gonna hit you over the head with clear dialogue. for example, many don't see atra as completely fukked in the head when it comes to a lot of stuff because of how she was raised in a brothel. it was like a 20 second clip, but it spelled out and referenced a lot of stuff...

same with mcgillis and that little ass girl. its WAY more fukked up than a lot of people realize
What's up with McGillis and that girl though. I know he killed her brother but is he smashing?