Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
New Jojo was
full

Animation was on point especially towards the end david pro going all out

Jouske showing his tactical genius again and he doesn't disappoint

When Kira found out he was talking to Jouske :mjlol:I could see Joseph doing some shyt like that he is definitely his fathers son well played. Kira's breakdown at the end finding out that fate fukked him and he bout to get that long over due work :takedat:

Last episode is next week :mjcry: I wonder if we are going to get a part 5 teaser like we did with stardust crusaders.:jbhmm:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
New Jojo was
full

When Kira found out he was talking to Jouske :mjlol:I could see Joseph doing some shyt like that he is definitely his fathers son well played. Kira's breakdown at the end finding out that fate fukked him and he bout to get that long over due work :takedat:

Last episode is next week :mjcry: I wonder if we are going to get a part 5 teaser like we did with stardust crusaders.:jbhmm:
:mjcry: Yeah man gonna miss my Jojo on Fridays. Part 5 can't come fast enough. Though there's gonna be MAD hate when it gets announced. Especially with how dudes carried on bout this part's artstyle :mjlol:

On the other hand this ep was incredible. Wonder how all those dudes saying Jotaro was one of the goat Jojos feel after watching this. Josuke and Joseph's character traits are night and day when compared to Jotaro's dull self. Tho I still fukk with dude tho :wow:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
:mjcry: Yeah man gonna miss my Jojo on Fridays. Part 5 can't come fast enough. Though there's gonna be MAD hate when it gets announced. Especially with how dudes carried on bout this part's artstyle :mjlol:

Yeah I'm curious to see how the anime only brehs react to part 5 the art style and main characters are :wrist: but the fights are so dope and very dynamic.

On the other hand this ep was incredible. Wonder how all those dudes saying Jotaro was one of the goat Jojos feel after watching this. Josuke and Joseph's character traits are night and day when compared to Jotaro's dull self. Tho I still fukk with dude tho :wow:

I fukk with Jotaro he's stale as fukk but he's one of those character that when you see him you know somebody gettin that work. He constantly giving dudes the :birdman:face be killin me:heh:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
New Jojo was
full

This episode was brilliant Joskue and Kira are strategic monsters.

I like how Kira can analyze his opponent's strategies for instance he knew that Joskue would go in the house because he prefers to battle close range.

I like how Josuke figured that Kira was using navigation seeing Kira with his cell phone, then it turns out it was Kira father giving directions. Finally that old b*stard got killed but by his own son. Kira is a tough cookie to withstand two big glass shards hitting him from behind them glass shards hit him probably faster than a Gatling gun.

KaliBurn

Rookie
Daps
This guy
016.jpg

went full retard last ep :scust:

He reactivates that mobile armor
His whole squad gets ethered so he can escape
Then he comes back for more??:mindblown:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Mikazuki>>>Heero
Mika is a goon with no conscious. Heero somewhat had a conscious and a heart.

"Jesus" would probably slay both of them thought because a coordinator with SEED is better. Setsuna would give both of them that work too because he's a borderline newtype.