DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
anyone mess with digimon? use to be a big fan of the original an recenlty discovered they have new series on
going in japan

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
This guy
016.jpg

went full retard last ep :scust:

He reactivates that mobile armor
His whole squad gets ethered so he can escape
Then he comes back for more??:mindblown:
the guy is an idiot, he should have gotten killed but the plot armor is too strong on him

Mika is a goon with no conscious. Heero somewhat had a conscious and a heart.

"Jesus" would probably slay both of them thought because a coordinator with SEED is better. Setsuna would give both of them that work too because he's a borderline newtype.
get Jesus Yamato all the way outta here :scust::camby:

anyone mess with digimon? use to be a big fan of the original an recenlty discovered they have new series on
going in japan
yea that new one is called .tri I think. I haven't checked it out but the animation style looks different. I went back and watched the first 3 seasons a while ago and it's just not the same when I was a kid. My fav is the 3rd season with the tamers and Guilmon. :bustback:

Micron

Pro
Daps
are there any anime with black characters? someone posted one a while ago but i forgot the name of it

Off the top of my head...and in order of overall screen time...

Nadia and the Secret of Blue Water - Protagonist Nadia. To my knowledge the first Black character to be the protagonist in an anime.
Michiko to Hatchin - Protagonist Michiko.
Afro Samurai - Protagonist Afro.
Black Lagoon - Supporting character Dutch.
Sol Bianca - Supporting character Feb.
The Program(Animatrix) - Antagonist Duo.
Basquatch.- Supporting character Miyuki. Warning she is a fanservice character.
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - supporting character Avdol/Abdul
SDF Macross - Supporting character Claudia.
Slam Dunk - Supporting character Akagi. The Blackest non-Black character in all of anime.
Daphne in the Brilliant Blue - Supporting character Gloria. I don't claim her, but my homegirl is adamant that she is Black. Haven't seen enough of the series to refute.
Macross Zero - Supporting character Edgar.
Full Metal Panic - Supporting character Belfangan Clouseu, better pilot than protagonist.
Cyborg 009 vs Devilman - Supporting character Cyborg 008.
Tenjou Tenge - Bob Makihara, the weakest, least relevant character in the series, despite the fact that he is jamming in the intro.

YuGioh GX - Axel Brodie/Austin Obrien, and Tryanno Hassleberry/Tyranno Kenzan are Black supporting characters. Brodie is actually relevant to the plot though.
Jormungand - minor character Wily. I don't count the kid, because of his overly European design.
Eyeshield 21 - minor character Panther.
Bleach - The three Arancar Halibel, Zomari, and Gantenbaine.
Naruto Shippuden - Killer Bee, and the Cloud Ninjas.
Berserk - Supporting character Casca.
Legend of the Galactic Heroes - Two minor Black characters, Sitolet, Yang's Mentor, and Mashengo, Julian's sidekick. Odd, because Yang seems racist towards Mashengo.
Bubblegum Crisis - Minor character Chief Todo, and ep.8 supporting character Lisa Valett.
Ad Police Files - Jeena Malso supporting character.
Cowboy Bebop - Has a lot of random Black people.

Explicit Content
Guy Yoma Kakusei - Hentai anime with more action than sex. Random hot Black girl with an Afro in the sex scene, and the Professor. Though it is evident the creators never seen a Black woman naked before.
Crying Freeman - Bugnug, and the other members of the African Tusk. If you're not down to see a nude buff African assassin woman, then pass on it. Bugnug was more relevant in the manga, notable for fooling airport security by going Whiteface.

There are more but I can't think of any right now. There was a dude on a website that had the GOAT list of Black characters in anime, but I remember the forums being private.

Last edited:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
This guy
016.jpg

went full retard last ep :scust:

He reactivates that mobile armor
His whole squad gets ethered so he can escape
Then he comes back for more??:mindblown:

I hope Kujan gets murdered by the mobile armor, his stupidy and pride got a whole town lasered by the mobile armor.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Before I start IBO season 2.. is this series still bullsh*t or is there actual action now?:beli:
You're going into this show wanting it to be something it never was nor was it ever supposed to be. I keep trying to tell you guys the woman that writes this show doesn't do heavy action. Her writing is melodrama.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i tried watching that volleyball anime but that shyt got hella boring real quick.....i knew it would tho cuz i dont give a shyt about volleyball so watching them practice and shyt for like 10eps wasnt gonna do anything for me. Think i'll just stick with sports that interest me cuz the baseball and volleyball anime's just aint do it for me