D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
"I'LL BE THE ROOOOOOOUUUNDABOUT!" :stylin:

I've been watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure on Toonami and I'm loving it. The dialogue consistently has me cracking up because it is so over the top. This show is a prime example for why I've always been dub>sub. You can't beat hearing that line delivery in your native tongue.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
This is K-On in a nutshell. There's nothing to talk about
I watched a season and a half of it and it was ok but it's not the kinda show you talk about with othere because there's nothing to talk about.

That's only if your attachment to the show was to a particular character. I likes the latter half of TTGL better than the first half. It got a bit rough before the time jump but after that to me the show was at it's best.
K-On is a slice of life about a female band. I don't know what you expected, but you either like this kind of show or you don't. It's not for everybody. It's nowhere near as good as Super Sonico the Animation but its decent like Love Live.

:mjlol: attachment to a Gurren Lagann character? The show is boring in general after the time jump it became one of the worst shows I ever seen. Guilty Crown is incredible compared to Gurren Lagann.

the dub isn't god awful last i remember but that was years ago

i always watch subs if i can help it though
the dub is good

lets be honest when was the last "god awful" dub? I only watch dubs (unless its a OVA) and I can't tell you the last time I thought one was bad. Dubs being bad is a myth at this point. Standards for voice acting and art have never been higher across the board. Like @Bryan Danielson said pages ago it can be tough re-watching some old classics from the 80s and 90s cause the voice acting is nowhere near the standard we're used to today.

Even Tia Ballard who normally pisses me off has gotten better. She's actually good in Ore Monogatari.

I finished Blood C... that last episode man.. I know I'm desensitized and all that but jeebus, I'm mentally tired after watching that shyt :mjlol:
GOAT twist :wow:

GOAT gif too:mjgrin:

latest

I've been watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure on Toonami and I'm loving it. The dialogue consistently has me cracking up because it is so over the top. This show is a prime example for why I've always been dub>sub. You can't beat hearing that line delivery in your native tongue.
Toonami needs to stop fukking around and get Fairy Tail already.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Orga lost.Chad lost.

How you gonna let the mechanic take your pawg :mjlol:
Good to see a black character get some shine.

The author making it so that he smelled had me like WTF
The ending of this episode though :huhldup:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Good to see a black character get some shine.

The author making it so that he smelled had me like WTF
The ending of this episode though :huhldup:
He's a mechanic, what do you expect? :mjpls:

And normally I'd be throw a series in the bushes quick for the McGillis arranged marriage thing... but then I remember that this is Japan and they'd make the shyt 100x worse if the wanted to and no one would stop it lol. As is, its just disturbing enough to drive home how McGillis is the classiest a$$hole in the game since Akashi.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
He's a mechanic, what do you expect? :mjpls:

And normally I'd be throw a series in the bushes quick for the McGillis arranged marriage thing... but then I remember that this is Japan and they'd make the shyt 100x worse if the wanted to and no one would stop it lol. As is, its just disturbing enough to drive home how McGillis is the classiest a$$hole in the game since Akashi.
He is the only mechanic out of the rest that they say smells? :mjpls:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
by the end you'll be toast :heh:

no shyt at the end I was :mindblown::aicmon: everytime I see one of these weird ass japanese animes thats hyper sexualized, I think okay now I have seen it all. But japan you amaze me once again with keijo :steviej::aicmon:

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Anyone know an anime that's as funny as Prison School?

Shin Chan and Prison School are the funniest I've seen.
I haven't seen it in a long time, but I remember thinking that Baka and Test was hilarious. Hajime me no ippo is pretty funny too even though its boxing series.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Except the sub had some of the best voice acting ever :martin:

Joseph's broken English >>>>