Daps
whoa Code Geass season 3

aVMrb74.gif

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youtube listed some top 10 list in my recommended videos and it had a couple shows that looked interesting. Looking at something called Blood C right now, its alright so far. There was a TV series then a OVA, the OVA looked.. gory..

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I've already watched One Punch Man (fiending like a motherfukker now, thanks to @Bryan Danielson :beli: )

That homo shyt in Jojo has me apprehensive to pull the trigger though :scust:
@Bryan Danielson has been watching it religiously every week. There's a difference between a show being occasionally weird on purpose and a show's main selling point being weird shyt.

Look at him backpedal :mjlol:
Is Drifters any good?

I still gotta watch OP man.
Watch One Punch Man now. You'll love it. Made by the same people who did Mob Psycho.

Drifters is one of the only good shows this season.
@42 Monks kill la kill is piff breh
I could go on forever about how that show assassinates the character of anyone who isn't the main character and how the second half is some of the most boring shyt I've ever had to push through. Taking over the world has never been more of a snoozefest. But whatever.... if you like it cool. There's a lot of stuff in Kill la Kill that is just so dumb that I can't get past.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
@Bryan Danielson

I could go on forever about how that show assassinates the character of anyone who isn't the main character and how the second half is some of the most boring shyt I've ever had to push through. Taking over the world has never been more of a snoozefest. But whatever.... if you like it cool. There's a lot of stuff in Kill la Kill that is just so dumb that I can't get past.
you're taking Kill la Kill seriously. the show is dumb as hell and it's supposed to be stupid. it's clothing wearing people. it's crazy powerups and absurdity.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Got a free month trial to Hulu, so I went ahead and finished watching High School of the Dead. I started it awhile back, but never got around to finishing it. Knocked out episode 12 today :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Youtube listed some top 10 list in my recommended videos and it had a couple shows that looked interesting. Looking at something called Blood C right now, its alright so far. There was a TV series then a OVA, the OVA looked.. gory..
Good shyt, it definitely gets better towards the end. The movie is good too.

TTGL was way better.
Gurren Lagann was trash after the halfway point.

K-On is popular. Thank god it isn't something that's talked about here.

K-On aint bad breh. The art takes a little getting used to but its a nice little relaxing show. I haven't watched the second season yet but people say its better than the first.