winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
K-On aint bad breh. The art takes a little getting used to but its a nice little relaxing show. I haven't watched the second season yet but people say its better than the first.
This is K-On in a nutshell. There's nothing to talk about

I watched a season and a half of it and it was ok but it's not the kinda show you talk about with othere because there's nothing to talk about.

Gurren Lagann was trash after the halfway point.
That's only if your attachment to the show was to a particular character. I likes the latter half of TTGL better than the first half. It got a bit rough before the time jump but after that to me the show was at it's best.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finished Blood C... that last episode man.. I know I'm desensitized and all that but jeebus, I'm mentally tired after watching that shyt :mjlol:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Takaki so elegant with why he ain't bout that life anymore :mjcry:

Orga need to slow down, so quick to shyt on his ties with Teiwaz. :whoa: I still don't trust McGillis.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate to admit this but I never watched Code Geass:mjcry:. I used to try and watch it on CN but it came on so late I'd fall asleep halfway through an episode. I've seen bits and pieces. I'm going to start it at some point.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I hate to admit this but I never watched Code Geass:mjcry:. I used to try and watch it on CN but it came on so late I'd fall asleep halfway through an episode. I've seen bits and pieces. I'm going to start it at some point.

fukkery breh :francis: Lelouch is a savage tho, the ends justify the means. You're gonna have some :damn: moments.

Also check Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito :banderas: