Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Finished Now and Then, Here and There

One of those shows that'll have you staring at a wall for 30 minutes. Upset thinking about it

Genocide, child soldiers, implied rape, never ending war, famine, you name a shytty circumstance it's there with no hero to fight against it. Darkest anime I've seen thus far.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Finished Now and Then, Here and There

One of those shows that'll have you staring at a wall for 30 minutes. Upset thinking about it

Genocide, child soldiers, implied rape, never ending war, famine, you name a shytty circumstance it's there with no hero to fight against it. Darkest anime I've seen thus far.

Just watched the first episode, wow. That kendo dude lit him up in front of that girl. He didn't have to go that far:wow:

Respect for the drop.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hayato coulda really bodied Kira but he fukked it up by doing too much on the third morning.

If he didn't try to swag on him with the coffee pot he coulda got him right where he wanted point blank.range. Took that L for being smug. Part 4 has been uninterrupted fire

That cliffhanger leads me to believe Rohan didn't get blown up though or something changed.

Bites the Dust :wow:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Anyone know an anime that's as funny as Prison School?

Shin Chan and Prison School are the funniest I've seen.

Yondemasu Yo, Azazel-San

shyt is classic and you will probably recognize a few scenes because the gifs of them are everywhere

Detroit Metal City is funny as fukk too

Sutter Kane

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stray Dog S2 good or should i avoid?
If you enjoyed the last season you'll definitely like this one i haven't been disappointed yet. A little less focused on the Were-Tiger and more focus on the investigation team as a whole. Lots of action too.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
j1zq8PG.jpg

:mjlol: