peppe

Superstar
Daps
if you have free time and want to give Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku a chance you won't be disappointed.

The show is battle royal but with magical girls :wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This is a bad idea. They shouldn't be digging up that corpse. Nothing any of the principal writers have done since the series ended has even come close including the prequel series. Maybe Valvrave but that's a reach.
The same crew went on to do Guilty Crown and that was boring trash.

Gurren Lagann's people did Kill la Kill and that was only good for 5-6 episodes.

Kabaneri was a shameless knock off of Attack on Titan and it was actually pretty decent.

...I say bring the fukkery. Hardly anyone is consistent right now.

Dwog

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Just Dragonball Super, I tried watching a few things earlier this season but couldn't get into them...thinking I'm falling out of love with anime :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Gurren Lagann's people did Kill la Kill and that was only good for 5-6 episodes.
Kill la Kill is a very popular very good anime and the later episodes were better than the earlier ones. It's not as good as TTGL but it's still a very good anime and it's not a direct sequel.

Just because you don't like a well received show doesn't mean it's crap for example I've tried to watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes many times and it bored me You don't see me calling it wack. That's one of the best rated animes ever. It's just not for me.

Code Geass season 3 has a 80% chance of being worse than R2 and it undoes an ending that was very well received. It's the definition of unnecessary sequel and it's going to likely ruin the legacy of the franchise.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Kill la Kill is a very popular very good anime and the later episodes were better than the earlier ones. It's not as good as TTGL but it's still a very good anime and it's not a direct sequel.

Just because you don't like a well received show doesn't mean it's crap for example I've tried to watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes many times and it bored me You don't see me calling it wack. That's one of the best rated animes ever. It's just not for me.

Code Geass season 3 has a 80% chance of being worse than R2 and it undoes an ending that was very well received. It's the definition of unnecessary sequel and it's going to likely ruin the legacy of the franchise.
It doesn't hurt to admit you like wack shyt.

I think LoGH is a classic and I'm openly ashamed of still being a Macross fanboy despite them not putting out anything decent in over a decade. Its wack as fukk but I watch. Calling it wack doesn't kill me :mjlol: its being honest.

The 'legacy' of Code Geass is that its the most entertaining trainwreck ever. Its like watching a korean drama with mechs and superpowers. And I don't see how it undoes the ending if one of the most popular theories out there was that lelouch was the cart driver in the end.

btw - Kill la Kill is only popular because they parade a half naked MC around with panty & stocking level humor and occasionally good animation. People don't talk about one character getting fingered by her mom, they don't talk about a story that starts off making fun of itself then somehow ends up taking itself too seriously by the end lol. Just because something is popular doesn't mean its good. K-On is popular. Thank god it isn't something that's talked about here.

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC

There's gonna be a third season? :ohhh:
Wtf?....

Daps
It doesn't hurt to admit you like wack shyt.

I think LoGH is a classic and I'm openly ashamed of still being a Macross fanboy despite them not putting out anything decent in over a decade. Its wack as fukk but I watch. Calling it wack doesn't kill me :mjlol: its being honest.

The 'legacy' of Code Geass is that its the most entertaining trainwreck ever. Its like watching a korean drama with mechs and superpowers. And I don't see how it undoes the ending if one of the most popular theories out there was that lelouch was the cart driver in the end.

btw - Kill la Kill is only popular because they parade a half naked MC around with panty & stocking level humor and occasionally good animation. People don't talk about one character getting fingered by her mom, they don't talk about a story that starts off making fun of itself then somehow ends up taking itself too seriously by the end lol. Just because something is popular doesn't mean its good. K-On is popular. Thank god it isn't something that's talked about here.

@42 Monks kill la kill is piff breh

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
What are you looking for?

Anything that isn't anime poo poo SOL trash. :scust:

Looking for shyt that involves a lot of piff fights without sacrificing much in terms of story. Comedy can be thrown in, as long as it isn't bullshyt, I'm fine.

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Anything that isn't anime poo poo SOL trash. :scust:

Looking for shyt that involves a lot of piff fights without sacrificing much in terms of story. Comedy can be thrown in, as long as it isn't bullshyt, I'm fine.
You should watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure or One Punch Man

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I've already watched One Punch Man (fiending like a motherfukker now, thanks to @Bryan Danielson :beli: )

That homo shyt in Jojo has me apprehensive to pull the trigger though :scust:

Man give Jojo a chance..... its by far the best show thats been airing the last 2 years......

Low key top 3