winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
did not assume he was a kid or someone who wouldn't like seinen anime

true that death note, code geass, mirai nikki are more accesible, but if you're looking for
monster is the first show that comes to mind
I'm not saying he's a kid either but shounen is much easier for anybody to just pick up and watch. Recommending Monster almost requires a disclaimer. I watched Monster all the way through but at times it felt like a chore to watch. Death Note just goes down easier because it's shounen. Monster is 70+ episodes and at times moves very slow.

It's almost like watching One Piece. It felt like a chore until I reached Arlong Park. There were times I had to force myself to continue. There was a payoff but many without being warned will just drop it well before then.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm still :mjlol: at the fukkery in Jojo

proxy

proxy

The now got the record for most :sitdown: ep of the year!!! The Japanese are fukking insane.... almost feel like I need to clean my browser history:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I love stray dogs man. Pacing is kinda odd and i dont get the powers that much but the characters are great, the powers are dope, and the story is dope despite the issues

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
Gundam IBO

So we finally get to hear McGillis' true intentions

He's adopted into the Fareed family so he's always been looked at as an inferior in Gjallarhorn. That's why he wants power

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yuri on Ice ep 7.

They actually went there. I cant believe it. Im hyped.

Who knew Hajime no Ippo would lead to this. Godddamn. :russ:

Daps
Reppin
SN1
I wouldn't say it was trash but it could have been much better. Angel Beats is better and from the same writer.
I actually think I like Charlotte better than Angel Beats, the end of Angel Beats was some of the worst shyt I've ever seen.