Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm still :mjlol: at the fukkery in Jojo

proxy

proxy

The now got the record for most :sitdown: ep of the year!!! The Japanese are fukking insane.... almost feel like I need to clean my browser history:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
2ykz57p.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I actually think I like Charlotte better than Angel Beats, the end of Angel Beats was some of the worst shyt I've ever seen.
The ceremony? I liked it. Angel Beats is one of those deceptive comedy shows that hides a depressing twist that I can get down with. Like Kanon and Clannad.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
The ceremony? I liked it. Angel Beats is one of those deceptive comedy shows that hides a depressing twist that I can get down with. Like Kanon and Clannad.
The ceremony was ok I'm talking about MC begging the girl to stay there with him. It was embarrassing to watch and a complete betrayal of his friends and the ceremony they just held.

Charlotte is slowly winning me over. :patrice:First couple episodes were boring as fukk but it gets a lot better.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
When I saw claymore I really liked the anime then I read the manga and saw what potential they left on the table. The manga wasn't completed probably but damn if that story pure flame.