Westside Gunn - Who Made The Sunshine (Discussion Thread)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
It might not even get released. They didn’t even bother for WWCD.

Also, these Shady fans is full on weirdos. Complaining in the comments about so many features but no Em feature :mjlol:
:mjtf:Who the fukk even wants to hear Em with West?

shyt, when WWCD dropped the first thing I did was stay on the lookout for an Eminem-free version of Bang (I got one if anyone needs it.)

Also, how backwards is it that the only Griselda releases that don't get physical copies made are the ones released on a major label?
:mindblown:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

shyt, when WWCD dropped the first thing I did was stay on the lookout for an Eminem-free version of Bang (I got one if anyone needs it.)

Also, how backwards is it that the only Griselda releases that don't get physical copies made are the ones released on a major label?

I don’t wanna hear Em at all :pachaha: Bang version with just Conway is my shyt

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I have no idea why anyone would want that feature at all but a skim through the replies on instagram really shows how corny the Shady Records fans are. I remember Conway mentioning he thought the deal could bring weirdo fans and you can see what he means when you peep the comments.

As far as physicals... as a heavy collector, the shyt is straight up embarrassing... usually labels deduct that sort of thing out of your budget, so I wouldn't be surprised if West just told them to forget it in hope he can make money on it himself in the future. I'd like to get the word on how Griselda feel about the Shady deal right now but that's another thread for another day.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I have no idea why anyone would want that feature at all but a skim through the replies on instagram really shows how corny the Shady Records fans are. I remember Conway mentioning he thought the deal could bring weirdo fans and you can see what he means when you peep the comments.

As far as physicals... as a heavy collector, the shyt is straight up embarrassing... usually labels deduct that sort of thing out of your budget, so I wouldn't be surprised if West just told them to forget it in hope he can make money on it himself in the future. I'd like to get the word on how Griselda feel about the Shady deal right now but that's another thread for another day.
They ain’t happy I know that. I’m pretty sure after this Friday and after Conway drops that both parties will be done with each other

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They ain’t happy I know that. I’m pretty sure after this Friday and after Conway drops that both parties will be done with each other

Interesting, and as I expected. Is Em the honcho round there or is it just a record company in his name with a bunch of out of touch management types in control? Part of me hopes they come out of that deal and Benny & Conway let the live rounds fly followed by 10 minutes of West giving us FINN BAYLOR type level shyt talk

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Interesting, and as I expected. Is Em the honcho round there or is it just a record company in his name with a bunch of out of touch management types in control? Part of me hopes they come out of that deal and Benny & Conway let the live rounds fly followed by 10 minutes of West giving us FINN BAYLOR type level shyt talk

Shady Records is BUMS :damn:You hear me?:damn: