:ohhh::ohhh::dwillhuh:

I never saw this before. They could have done so much with this franchise

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Snipes is trolling fans disney/marvel will never revive blade not with him and certaining not as the R rated flicks we remember. Who the hell wants to see a pg13 blade anyway, wasn't trinity pg13

It was rated R but was watered down from the previous movies to get that MTV crowd. Thanks to Goyer

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Would yall be opposed to Nate Parker being a Snipes replacement (if they decided to go younger) ?

Someone mentioned him on another board and I was :ohhh: Totally forgot about him.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Guillermo del Toro was gonna direct blade 3. The studio did not want to wait for him to finish up hell boy, so goyer decided to direct it himself. Blade 3 would of been a way better movie if del toro directed
amongst the many wrong things about trinity the story was the worst. So unless Guillermo was going to write up the script too I don't see your point?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Goyer is a dope writer but he's not that great of a Director that's why "Trinity" was trash. I honestly want a Big Screen Reboot but a Netflix show would be dope too. I just think with a nice budget and a new Villain they can drop a dope sequel. Also they can tie Blade right into the Marvel Cinematic Universe easily: This is what Black People want, our original heroes. We never called for changing White characters black but Hollywood is Lazy. Blade should of been on the table the minute Wesley got out of jail.

2945023-blade_01___page_01.jpg

Last edited:

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
I've heard that Blade 3 original plot was going to be that movie called Daybreakers with Ethan Hawke and one of the deleted scenes from the first movie actually foreshadows it. :manny: Not sure why that didn't happen though. I'm not too confident they would take a risk with a rated R Blade again and PG-13 just ain't going to work at least for me :francis: Hopefully they can get it right though.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
It's gonna be pg13 no matter what, they always make us wait for the DVD to drop the uncut versions