#49erGang
Daps
Its real out here mane!

U either bout that life or u ain't. :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I grew up in Maryland and DC, we don't really have gangs like people traditionally see, not that I know of anyway. People rep their hoods and shyt. I moved around too much and kept to myself most of the time so I never really fukked around with any of them. There's a whole bunch of fukking hoods too and somebody is always beefing with somebody else.

I've heard VA has MS-13 but I don't really know about all that.

Geek

Pro
Daps
#Kliq

:GOAT:

da_kliq.jpg

:rambo::rambo::rambo:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
i was SHOCKED AND APPALLED when i became a "godbody" in the late 90's for the sake of finding my self and upgrading my consciosness of all things around me , only to find out while dating a chick in South Carolina ...that being a "godbody" (Five Percenter) was classified as a GANG by the SOUTH CAROLINA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS

I was like :whoa:

but upon building with my fellow a-alikes and further research got to understand this "mis-labeling" was placed upon us, because of ROGUE ELEMENTS of five percenters who chose to pursue gang-like characteristics once they were incarcerated and sadly continued this "savagery" when they were out on the streets.

also the legacy of the "Supreme Team" up in NYC didn't help either...can't forget the time my crazy aunt on Church Ave. in BK telling my Mom that she needs to REALLY WATCH ME cause will probally be toting a GUN inside a hollowed out KORAN..... :what:

smh :rudy: shyt got so bad reputation wise that even Afrocentric chicks from other paths of study i.e (yoruba, moors, nationlists) wouldn't DATE me simply cause i was a Five Percenter.....

they just naturally assumed i was some grimey a$$ crack peddling, bank robbing five percenter...or as the Older Gods said.... a "Jive Percenter" :jawalrus:

but i do recall it WORKING towards my favor in many cases....

i remember rolling up on a set of "Nuwabians" (dr. york's people) in ATL near Five Points...and them niccas getting amped up and forming around me like VOLTRON cause i was that GODBODY that they soooo despised....

but DEEP DOWN WANTED TO BE LIKE :beli:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Mexican Outnumber Ricans like 5 to 1 so I'd go with them Just By default.

Plus them nikkahs run each other over with trucks :wtf:

But at the same time Humboldt Park is more dangerous then any mexican hood.

Not to sound racist but it Seems like Puerto Rican neighborhoods tend to be more fukked up then mexican neighborhoods not just in the chi but all over the country.

:rudy: Ricans gang bang way harder than mexicans.2 cats I grew up with are are dead cuz of those gang bangin spics.This aint L.a them mexicans don't be on that shyt heavy out here spics do

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:rudy: Ricans gang bang way harder than mexicans.2 cats I grew up with are are dead cuz of those gang bangin spics.This aint L.a them mexicans don't be on that shyt heavy out here spics do

:usure:

breh..them Mexicans can easily GET TURNED UP and fukk NYC streets up if they wanted to...

you basically got laborers over thier in NYC....

but once they get fully assimiliated over thier on a street tip...

those MEXICANS will make the LATIN KINGS and all those Reggathong loving mofos look like the GIRL SCOUTS...

MS-13, LA FAMILIA , and the american branches of the SINOLOA CARTEL ain't NOTHING TO FUKK WITH :demonic:

I suggest you do more TRAVELING breh...:birdman:

thier IS a world outside of NEW YORK CITY

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Yep.

They've been around since 1973... & I never considered it a gang.

I was active from 1994~2001 right here in nyc.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:usure:

breh..them Mexicans can easily GET TURNED UP and fukk NYC streets up if they wanted to...

you basically got laborers over thier in NYC....

but once they get fully assimiliated over thier on a street tip...

those MEXICANS will make the LATIN KINGS and all those Reggathong loving mofos look like the GIRL SCOUTS...

MS-13, LA FAMILIA , and the american branches of the SINOLOA CARTEL ain't NOTHING TO FUKK WITH :demonic:

I suggest you do more TRAVELING breh...:birdman:

thier IS a world outside of NEW YORK CITY

:wtf: I'm talkin about Chitown

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
In middle school "gangs" were at an all time high. A group of friends and myself were in 1 called Grove Street Family because we liked San Andreas a lot... pretty lame... but we ran deep :birdman:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
i was SHOCKED AND APPALLED when i became a "godbody" in the late 90's for the sake of finding my self and upgrading my consciosness of all things around me , only to find out while dating a chick in South Carolina ...that being a "godbody" (Five Percenter) was classified as a GANG by the SOUTH CAROLINA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS

I was like :whoa:

but upon building with my fellow a-alikes and further research got to understand this "mis-labeling" was placed upon us, because of ROGUE ELEMENTS of five percenters who chose to pursue gang-like characteristics once they were incarcerated and sadly continued this "savagery" when they were out on the streets.

also the legacy of the "Supreme Team" up in NYC didn't help either...can't forget the time my crazy aunt on Church Ave. in BK telling my Mom that she needs to REALLY WATCH ME cause will probally be toting a GUN inside a hollowed out KORAN..... :what:

smh :rudy: shyt got so bad reputation wise that even Afrocentric chicks from other paths of study i.e (yoruba, moors, nationlists) wouldn't DATE me simply cause i was a Five Percenter.....

they just naturally assumed i was some grimey a$$ crack peddling, bank robbing five percenter...or as the Older Gods said.... a "Jive Percenter" :jawalrus:

but i do recall it WORKING towards my favor in many cases....

i remember rolling up on a set of "Nuwabians" (dr. york's people) in ATL near Five Points...and them niccas getting amped up and forming around me like VOLTRON cause i was that GODBODY that they soooo despised....

but DEEP DOWN WANTED TO BE LIKE :beli:

my nikka are you @esau=evil?

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:wtf: I'm talkin about Chitown

oh? my bad:obama:

but YOU STILL WRONG as fukk... :youngsabo:

who you think BRINGING ALL THAT WORK to chicago???

EL GACHO's deputy trial was in chicago this year when he got snatched up by the feds along with that NFL former chicago bears football player SAM HURD for "flying them birds" into Cook County as a distribution hub...

Sam Hurd pleads guilty to drug charge - ESPN

MEXICANS RUN U NICCAS ask the DEA! :win: