Were you ever in a Gang?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

that shyt deep in the chi. i am still blowed how that shyt done infiltrated down here heavy. its almost as many GD nigs as bloods down here, and bloods are everywhere, posers and real nikkas alike.

aw yea shyt been real in the field out here :demonic:

but its so many renegades out here that on turnt on their gangs n shyt its crazy....which is another reason why its so much gun violence in chicago.

and chi gangs are a lot more deeper than other gangs like crips/bloods imo cus alot of the gangs started as black organizations to defend blacks against racism. But now nikkas just on some fukk da opps type shyt :yeshrug:

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
Hermes-Popcorn-Gif-On-Futurama.gif

Subs for the :duck:

*Waits for the first poster to claim Zetas*

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
aw yea shyt been real in the field out here :demonic:

but its so many renegades out here that on turnt on their gangs n shyt its crazy....which is another reason why its so much gun violence in chicago.

and chi gangs are a lot more deeper than other gangs like crips/bloods imo cus alot of the gangs started as black organizations to defend blacks against racism. But now nikkas just on some fukk da opps type shyt :yeshrug:
them VL's still making noise? P-Stones?

oh, shout out to King David and King Larry also. you know the boys in blue share that star with yall n pop 8balls with anyone on that black flag :salute:

the history of chitown gang culture is so interesting. i got a lot of fam in milwaukee also and all them nigs fly that flag

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Grew up around/in gangbang culture, mostly bloods. Thing is the real gang banger nikkas are the ones who kept me away from certain shyt, by force sometimes. Once i saw how nikkas in your own set/hood will do you dirty, and that "family", even when it's blood can be an illusion, i decided it would be best to just do my own thing.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
word....you nikkas just different

ok, harlem got wash heights and bx surrounding them from all ends, spanish nikkas. i was on 125, all the way to 136 walking along acpowell and i couldnt find a fukkin decent blunt. where them hood nigs be at up there?

new yawk is so different than anywhere else in the US.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Almighty vl's when I was a a foolish teen.I only did that shyt to sell weed tho and got into it wit half the click cuz I was a disrespectful wild nikka

That shyt showed me 1st hand why gangs destroy the black community you got nikkas who will die for that ignorant shyt

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

them VL's still making noise? P-Stones?

oh, shout out to King David and King Larry also. you know the boys in blue share that star with yall n pop 8balls with anyone on that black flag :salute:

the history of chitown gang culture is so interesting. i got a lot of fam in milwaukee also and all them nigs fly that flag

STones and VL's are heavy in chicago for real. They (along with the ALKN) probably got the biggest #'s afters the GD's. But yeah the gang stuff in Chicago is really a generational thing. There are families who claim shyt and some neighborhoods have had the same orginizations in them for 50-60 years.

I had family who were "fin ball rollin" and had plenty of friend/acquaintances who were folks but I never got down with that gang shyt b/c I was to focused on sports, girls and I was scared my parents would beat the living shyt outta me:sadcam:.