Were you ever in a Gang?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
It was a group of his in highschool who hung tight and some dressed alike (even though i aint never been to fond of dressing the same as another dude myself) and though we weren't a typical gang i guess we fit the criteria. Some of the guys were worse than others but i didn't partake in too much bad shyt. I guess thats cuz i had a daddy at home who would tap that ass (no homo) if i got in some major trouble.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Nah, I stayed away from that part. I was around them though cus all of them were ppl I grew up with. I was too strong minded to do that shyt. I walk on my on 2...didn't see it as an option for me. I've been recruited plenty of times, but that wasn't something I was willing to do. I'm for building up my ppl, not destroying.

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
All my homies growing up got active when we were all about 16 but I wasn't about that life. Now one of my best friends is serving time in Susanville and my other best friend, last I saw him, was out on parole with like 3 cell phones. Again, I wasn't about that life.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

whats the C for?

what set is this? is this an exclusive cincy gang? ever since i saw in too deep i respected them cincinatti g's

Micky cobras. We have a lot of gangs in the city but it really comes down to neighborhoods and clicks. But within neighborhoods you will have gangs.

Its a good thing to me that the Micky Cobra Nation isnt that popular but I also think its disrespectful at the same time because stone folks gds all get props.

But the cats who raised me and who I helped raise arent really about all that advertising. We like to remain disciplined and loyal.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Hermes-Popcorn-Gif-On-Futurama.gif

Subs for the :duck:

*Waits for the first poster to claim Zetas*

:ld:
haha that would be so imposing if there was a Zeta on this site.

QuisMoney

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 2-4-14 but shoutOut too my mubu crew. In reality gangs really don't mean shyt cause the same gang will beef cause they from different blocks. shyt so crazy in Chicago that it was Whole Highrise projects Gangbangin :wow:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm 2-4-14 but shoutOut too my mubu crew. In reality gangs really don't mean shyt cause the same gang will beef cause they from different blocks. shyt so crazy in Chicago that it was Whole Highrise projects Gangbangin :wow:

:why:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
a gang? ninja please...im too smart for that...have fam and friends in it though...growing up i was always nice with the hands so i didnt have to worry about needing a crew to back me up..not bragging it just is what it is

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Suwoo to the G gang...B bang..Ride that 5 till the wheels fall off

Two Twelve when ya see me. If ain't about the baby love it aint about us.

:troll: I listen to a lot of Jim Jones...affiliated through audio.