Were you ever in a Gang?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

i got you my nikka u just be goin ham with the caps n that xhit remind me of him

Fukk my writing style
just listen to the WORDS I SPEAK :ohlawd:
Similar to a prophet or a pastor that preach
brothers always get lost on that Superficial shyt
but if they paid attention they realize i'm really saying some SHYT....

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Fukk my writing style
just listen to the WORDS I SPEAK :ohlawd:
Similar to a prophet or a pastor that preach
brothers always get lost on that Superficial shyt
but if they paid attention they realize i'm really saying some SHYT....
first off i cant listen TO shyt on this non audio site

and perception and style speaks to people before substance does. but fukk all that, have a good sunday breh :salute:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
me trying to be in a gang would have been like an atheist trying to join Al-Qadea

Bakebean

Pro
Daps
I grew up in Maryland and DC, we don't really have gangs like people traditionally see, not that I know of anyway. People rep their hoods and shyt. I moved around too much and kept to myself most of the time so I never really fukked around with any of them. There's a whole bunch of fukking hoods too and somebody is always beefing with somebody else.

I've heard VA has MS-13 but I don't really know about all that.

They're (ms13) mostly in the Langley/Takoma Park area (Hyattsville). They be deep in PG Plaza.

I be seeing the youngins with the white t's/ cut off dikkies/ long sox/ low top Chuck Taylors. With the tear drop tats/shaved heads.

When you see them, they just look straight *bout that life. Can't miss em.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

that shyt deep in the chi. i am still blowed how that shyt done infiltrated down here heavy. its almost as many GD nigs as bloods down here, and bloods are everywhere, posers and real nikkas alike.

you ain't never lied

alot of Bloods in Bham, AL used to be GD back in the day

they said two cali nikkas came down here and painted the whole east side red

westside and southside mainly crip and GD nikkas, northside majority GD and VL.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
People only rep their hoods in the island where in from (STX). I was a quiet and chill guy so I didn't get caught up in much. Could of been all in that shyt but was too laid back to do much.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I went to middle school in Mo City, where Z-Ro. I was in BD in early 90s, then was sent to another middle school and I joined a clique that fought racist Mexicans that wanted to plex. One of the dudes in my clique later played in NFL. Let's just say that by the time we finished the 8th grade...they said "No más" :jawalrus:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
We dont really got gangs here like yall do in the states. but even if we did...I dont see why i would join one

id rather be out here having sex with women and making money then to be worried about getting shot for wearing the wrong color or crossing imaginary lines

gang culture got to be some of the gayest sh!t I ever heard.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
i always repped my ward from da 3rd ward in N.O. but im blood a Ru....

they got Bloods in N.O now?!?!? :mindblown:

wow...........

funny thing is i came across a korean gang or more like a korean mafia which actually does some real progressive shyt

they are like a fraternal assocation here in georgia that got all the nail salons and massage parlors and a few strip club joints on lock

i'm not making this shyt up.....:aicmon:

one of the chicks who happened to be half korean was a roomate of mine and she told me about it , we went to the strip club together and i'll be damn she wasn't lying....

nicca i drank free all damn night and got a lapdance from one of the baddest asian chicks who was wearing a leather nursing outfit ..... :noah:

:salute: to my old roomate!!.....sad though she's coked out now and has aged badly....

but we had some great times ...byatch use to cook for me and everything :whew: