We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
I always thought about this, but I don't think Reke would've been as good as he is now.

In theory, it sounds good. But That two-big offense was a death sentence to any high volume wing. Then with Mike being the main ball handler, TA killing the spacing, and playing at a slow pace, he would've been frustrated.

I agree Reke wouldnt have been playing like this. I was saying the Grizz would get player like this when they are playing bad.

That team need shooters. And they needed a wing like they had in Battier he understood his role on the team.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Man if we had Tyreke instead of Jeff Green in 2015 we would've won that Warriors series and probably the title. We definitely wouldn't have gotten swept by San Antonio in the WCF either

Yeah, the Grizz always lacked scoring. That's why I didn't like them matching up against the Spurs in the playoffs. Outside 2011 and 2017 them other playoff matches were brutal to watch. They exposed the Grizzlies weaknesses easy.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
NBA Trade Machine - ESPN

Since we aren't trading Gasol it's time to get cap space and secure the tank

Conley/Simmons
Selden
Brooks/Parsons
Martin/Rabb
Gasol/Davis

Use that as a base to start a team with a Top 10 pick, 2 second round picks, and $20+ Million to sign pieces. And start the countdown till Gasol and Parsons contract are up.

Last edited:

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
No need to be sorry why do you think it's bad?
This team needs picks and/or young players badly. Getting just cap space for both, when you would almost be guaranteed picks/players back, is a waste.

If you wanna shed salary, which I'm in favor for to spend for the summer, you gotta trade Marc and stretch Parsons

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Chris Wallace is re gawd damn diculous....

26gsq8fim9nnlRUgU.gif

How do you not pull the trigger on a second round pick? You pull the guy off the court during warmups and send him back to the hotel.... and not trade him?

How do we continuously let players walk away for NOTHING in return?

This franchise is a joke...

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
This team needs picks and/or young players badly. Getting just cap space for both, when you would almost be guaranteed picks/players back, is a waste.

If you wanna shed salary, which I'm in favor for to spend for the summer, you gotta trade Marc and stretch Parsons

It's guaranteed they said...
It's 7 teams interested they said...
They are focused on developing young guys they said....

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
If ya still watching games at this point, ya lost and ya love getting fukked in the ass.

This F.O is gonna continue to disappoint you.

I haven't paid close attention to the Grizz since that OT loss to the Thunder way back in December. After that game I knew what time it was, and my life has been much more enjoyable not caring about how this season's turned out