We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Which Bridges tho?

Sexton lack of shooting scares me to take him as high as his hype has him rated.

Jaren Jackson and DD Davis would be a nasty rim protecting duo in 2-3 years.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:snoop:

Why are they winning games?

:childplease:

JB gonna coach us up into the damn 12th pick...

:mindblown:

Trade Tyreke before he fukks up the whole plan...

Send this Myke Henry nikka back to the G League and suit up Parsons asap...

Where tf is Kobi Simmons when you need him

:damn:

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Conley getting surgery. Good for the tank, bad for the future. This nikka is never gonna be healthy.
Which Bridges tho?

Sexton lack of shooting scares me to take him as high as his hype has him rated.

Jaren Jackson and DD Davis would be a nasty rim protecting duo in 2-3 years.
Miles. Reminds me a bit of Paul George.

Sexton is strong, explosive, can handle to rock, and gets the basket at will.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Get well Mike.

Trade Gasol and Tyreke.

Only if the Grizzlies would have found a player like Tyreke a couple years back.

Man if we had Tyreke instead of Jeff Green in 2015 we would've won that Warriors series and probably the title. We definitely wouldn't have gotten swept by San Antonio in the WCF either

holidayinn21

Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Get well Mike.

Trade Gasol and Tyreke.

Only if the Grizzlies would have found a player like Tyreke a couple years back.
I always thought about this, but I don't think Reke would've been as good as he is now.

In theory, it sounds good. But That two-big offense was a death sentence to any high volume wing. Then with Mike being the main ball handler, TA killing the spacing, and playing at a slow pace, he would've been frustrated.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
I always thought about this, but I don't think Reke would've been as good as he is now.

In theory, it sounds good. But That two-big offense was a death sentence to any high volume wing. Then with Mike being the main ball handler, TA killing the spacing, and playing at a slow pace, he would've been frustrated.

Who do you think the Grizz could've got in that time period that would've worked, or do you think that the makeup of the team was simply flawed from the beginning?

holidayinn21

Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
@holidayinn21 you believe in Deyonta Davis as your center of the future?

side note: project, but I hold out some hope for Rabb
I'm a Deyonta believer 100%. Young, athletic rim protectors don't grow on trees.

Even tho he comes off like a bit of a dumbass sometimes(dumb fouls, lost on D, and he sounds like an idiot too), the talent is there to be a starter next year.

Rabb's balled in the G-league, but he's gotta put on at least 20 lbs before I can evaluate him.

holidayinn21

Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Who do you think the Grizz could've got in that time period that would've worked, or do you think that the makeup of the team was simply flawed from the beginning?
I'm leaning towards the latter. As long as you had TA out there for 25+ minutes, there was only so much an offense can do.

Now, if current Tyreke was on last years team, with Zach as the 6th man, and Fizz opening up the offense, and Mike having the year he had, I think we would've been the second best team in the West.