We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
It's not that I think Zbo was so good it's that Green is trash and Fizz did that as a power play.

Everything he has done has been about doing things his way rather than what's best for wins and losses.

I don't know why you keep going at Jam. Jam is actual decent player. Fizz did that so they can open the floor up instead Z-Bo iso's all game.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I don't know why you keep going at Jam. Jam is actual decent player. Fizz did that so they can open the floor up instead Z-Bo iso's all game.

Because he can't defend without fouling, doesn't block shots, not a scorer, not a great rebounder, yet he is starting.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Jam was better than Zach last year, especially defensively. Spurs abused him in the series. You gotta get over it man.

Last year was more than one series...

:yeshrug:

He's a bum who got ZERO offers in free agency

He went months with out a single blocked shot last year...

he doesn't have a single blocked shot this year...

He picks up retarded fouls all the time...

Defensive rebounding is one of the most important parts of defense and he sucks at it...

you nikkas keep acting like because he is laterally quicker than 60 year old Zbo he is a defensive dynamo which is a lie...

This year this team looks 100x worse defensively since he got back...

YALL make me out to be a Zbo/core4 stan when I wanted the Grizz to burn the roster to the ground 2 years ago when the pieces still had value. I hated watching TA blow layups, Gasol being the biggest person on the floor avg. 5 rebounds, Zbo clogging the paint, and Conley being the human version of paint drying.

The only redeeming factor of the team since they moved to the city is TA acting a donkey and Zbo bullying people. And being the only team that could play whoop that trick and it make since

Anybody who bought into they will be ok as long as Mike and Marc are healthy are gullible as hell. Who tf wants to be led by a cac that grows vegetables and the black dude with the baby from the Gerber commercials

Blow it up...

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX

Defensive rebounding is one of the most important parts of defense and he sucks at it...

you nikkas keep acting like because he is laterally quicker than 60 year old Zbo he is a defensive dynamo which is a lie...

YALL make me out to be a Zbo/core4 stan when I wanted the Grizz to burn the roster to the ground 2 years ago when the pieces still had value. I hated watching TA blow layups, Gasol being the biggest person on the floor avg. 5 rebounds, Zbo clogging the paint, and Conley being the human version of paint drying.

The only redeeming factor of the team since they moved to the city is TA acting a donkey and Zbo bullying people. And being the only team that could play whoop that trick and it make since

Anybody who bought into they will be ok as long as Mike and Marc are healthy are gullible as hell. Who tf wants to be led by a cac that grows vegetables and the black dude with the baby from the Gerber commercials

Blow it up...

I'll concede that he hasn't stepped up defensively, but the defensive issues were there before he came back. And JaM is has upped his scoring and efficiency. He's one of the few players along with Reke and I guess Brooks that's actually playing well and playing hard.

Mike wanted to go away from the the slow ass two-big offense before Fizdale was even hired, and it was the right decision.

No one got worse under Fizz, maybe Mike a little this year. He put guys in the position to succeed, but the team lacks top-end talent. Place all your anger towards that fat fukk wallace.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome

Blow it up...

Na you just go in on Jam as if he is truely useless. Jam has his flaws but he a solid player. This is only his 2nd full season starting and his first without Z-Bo over him. He just getting back so he gotta get into the groove of things. Understand they found him on the waiver wire and he worked his way up. He still figuring things out. Hopefully he picks up his defensive as the season goes along.

Fizz wanted a open floor concept and Jam could fit that easy. Mobile athletic can hit jumper and 3 pointer.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I can't lie I checked out on this squad like two seasons ago. It was obvious the little window we had was closing mainly due to the front office. Until Wallace leaves we won't be shyt :manny:

I was calling for blowing it up outside of Gasol and Conley but from what I've been reading, it's no point and we need to just tank/trade them for assets. We've tried to get by with patching holes for the longest and it finally caught up.

It was a great run for the city though, no one could've seen it coming. Putting the Spurs out in the first round, making it to the WCF, damn near beating Russ and KD, damn near beating the Warriors.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
DPuqSURX0AAzlks.jpg

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Ronald Tillery of The Commercial Appeal:

There was a particularly rough patch during the Grizzlies’ 2015-16 season — coach Dave Joerger’s final campaign at the helm — when a level of paranoia crept into the coaching staff.

Joerger approached the team’s beat writer in an unusually frank manner with a major concern during the middle of a west coast trip.

“I think Marc’s trying to get me fired,” Joerger said, referring to Marc Gasol.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Should Memphis trade Tyreke? If he continues playing like this I don't see how they can pay him. He on a cheap contract. A few contenders could use him.