We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
It's a wrap fellas... time to start building for 2021 and beyond.

Dump Conley, Gasol for picks and Parsons for a young prospect.

I will be really disappointed if we don't get aggressive in trying to get lottery picks

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
It's a wrap fellas... time to start building for 2021 and beyond.

Dump Conley, Gasol for picks and Parsons for a young prospect.

I will be really disappointed if we don't get aggressive in trying to get lottery picks

Trade Gasol first he healthy. Let Conley get healthy then trade hum. Parsons a contract that's Memphis gonna have to keep. But one thing came from Parsons signing the team finally gonna have to rebuild.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Damn looks like this is rock bottom, crazy to think we could've gotten any lower after that Mavs game

The intangibles issue was something that didn't appear early on in the season but at this point it's really glaring. Gasol and Conley are just not the leaders that Z-Bo, Tony and Vince were

Fizdale prolly lost Marc with the decision to sit him in the 4th quarter. I believe Fizdale intended to have it serve as a wake up call to play better, but judging from his postgame comments I don't think Marc got the hint

Also our medical staff sucks, players get injured often and when they do they stay out for long stretches. Smh

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
lol I told y'all last year Fizdale is a a$$hole

NO team in the history of the NBA has had success with their best players not starting. You hand over the reins to the ones that have earned it. Doing shyt like starting Andrew Harrison over Tyreke or Green over Zbo makes your opinion irrelevant to the people you are trying to lead.

He has an ego problem and until he realizes it's not about him he is going to struggle. Making an example out of Marc in the middle of a losing streak shows he is not making winning a priority.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
lol I told y'all last year Fizdale is a a$$hole

NO team in the history of the NBA has had success with their best players not starting. You hand over the reins to the ones that have earned it. Doing shyt like starting Andrew Harrison over Tyreke or Green over Zbo makes your opinion irrelevant to the people you are trying to lead.

He has an ego problem and until he realizes it's not about him he is going to struggle. Making an example out of Marc in the middle of a losing streak shows he is not making winning a priority.

Marc a crybaby.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Fiz was a bum. Just had a good mouth piece nh bring in blatt and Fire Chris wallace of course.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So Fizdale's gone huh? I've had my questions about him actually being a good head coach but what this move tells me is that the organization sided with Mike and Marc.

Also this really just deflects from the main problem which is Chris Wallace. Looks like none of those three guys are going anywhere anytime soon

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Fizz wasnt a bum. He took over a team with no direction. @holidayinn21 Been saying for years how terrible Wallace is and Wallcae keeps getting a pass smh. Fizz wanted Marc to be a leader and Marc didn't step up.

Fizz is a bum ass crab in the barrel let the power go to you head ass nikka

He bench Zbo for Green only to pla Zbo twice as many minutes just for a power play

He had Andrew Harrison starting over Tyreke

He told people to kiss his ass if they question his rotations and lineups

All this for a nikka that never even head coached a church league team let alone won anything

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
That team last year underachieved and part of that is on Fizdale. There's no way we should've only won one more game with a fairly healthy roster than when we trotted out 28 players in 2016

However the other half is that this team was never going to have a smooth transition. Everytime change was brought to the table there was pushback by the Core Four. No coach was going to have the same relationship with them the same way Hollins did because Hollins was the one who built Grit N Grind into a winner and thus had their utmost respect

Fiz may or may not have been a good coach but the main problem is Wallace. As long as he is absolved of any blame for the predicament we're in we'll always be stuck in the mud

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
I'm not gonna pretend like Fizz was some great coach. He wasn't. His offensive system was shaky, made Mike a spectator while the other bums would dribble the ball away. His rotations were inconsistent, and he played Harrison too much. But he wasn't the main problem, not even close. This FO is full of retards and it won't whether it blows it up or not.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX

He bench Zbo for Green only to pla Zbo twice as many minutes just for a power play

All this for a nikka that never even head coached a church league team let alone won anything
This obsession you have with Zach going to the bench has to stop. Name me one contender that Zach would start for? He's only starts for the Kings because of Joerger.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome

Marc a diva who not a leader. Dave wanted him to step up and be a leader and he get Fizz fired smh. No more Z-Bo to bail Marc out. Did Fizz have rotation problems yeah. Maybe with team he was giving he was trying to find something. Trying to make the offense more fluid.

Take a look at that roster and the person behind them moves. The grizzlies problems is far from Fizz and more from up top.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
This obsession you have with Zach going to the bench has to stop. Name me one contender that Zach would start for? He's only starts for the Kings because of Joerger.

It's not that I think Zbo was so good it's that Green is trash and Fizz did that as a power play.

Everything he has done has been about doing things his way rather than what's best for wins and losses.