We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Daps
Good to see Conley back playing well. Heard that McLemore and Green will be back after this road trip, that will take pressure off the starting lineup tremendously
When they come back, y'all dudes will have the most well-rounded rotation outside of GS. Low key, tho. Everyone's talking about the Thunder, Rockets and T'Wolves, when they really should be chopping it up about y'all. Fizdale too, because he doesn't get his props.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
The starting lineup is trash right now especially at the PF spot.

I don't know how you can keep tyreke on the bench at this point. Fizzdale gets so hard headed with the lineups. Tyreke height could be a factor against the smaller guards at Portland next game.

Gonna be interesting to see how Wallace makes sense of this roster around the trade deadline. Buncha pieces that could possibly be worked into a quality starter.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Funny to see y’all have ya hopes up only to get murked in the playoffs by GS, OKC, Houston,SA or LAC :mjlol:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You were pretty quiet when they beat the Clippers yesterday tho :mjpls:

At least we aren't the Hawks :troll:
Why would I care that they beat the Clippers? I have been quiet about all of the Grizzlies wins and losses this year except for this one.