We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
As much as I wanna hate Wallace if Chalmers/Evans/Mclemore work out he is safe

And if he finds somebody to take Parsons contract he might get a jersey hung too

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
They made the right move by getting rid of Baldwin. As much as Harrison is the whipping boy there was a reason he got the playing time last year and didn't have to be in Summer League. Sucks that we whiffed on another draft pick but oh well

Glad they kept Martin too if nothing else but for insurance at the PF/C spot. Deyonta Davis has been looking shaky and that Rade guy wasn't NBA ready

I really think the Grizz are in a good spot. They've made all the right moves with the cards they've been dealt and have been impressive in the preseason when actual rotations were being ran

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
They made the right move by getting rid of Baldwin. As much as Harrison is the whipping boy there was a reason he got the playing time last year and didn't have to be in Summer League. Sucks that we whiffed on another draft pick but oh well

Glad they kept Martin too if nothing else but for insurance at the PF/C spot. Deyonta Davis has been looking shaky and that Rade guy wasn't NBA ready

I really think the Grizz are in a good spot. They've made all the right moves with the cards they've been dealt and have been impressive in the preseason when actual rotations were being ran

Hopefully Davis comes around. They traded a first rd pick to draft him in the 2nd rd and then made him highest paid 2nd rounder ever. 2016 draft ain't looking good for Memphis. Waived Baldwin and Rade smh. How many picks has Chris gave Boston?

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
The 2017-18 NBA season is only on game old, but Memphis Grizzlies fans are already growing restless with Chandler Parsons.

Although the Grizzlies captured a 103-91 win over the New Orleans Pelicans on Wednesday night at FedExForum, Parsons heard boos from the crowd as he mustered six points on 2-of-2 shooting from the field and 1-of-5 shooting from the free-throw line.

As it turns out, those jeers didn't sit well with the swingman.

"It's tasteless," Parsons said, according to the Commercial Appeal's Geoff Calkins. "I'll treat home games like road games if that's the way it's going to be."

Grizzlies center Marc Gasol was also turned off by the fans' actions and said that booing Parsons "is like booing Mike [Conley] or booing myself," per Calkins.

Now in his second season with the Grizzlies, the pressure is on Parsons to live up to a four-year, $94 million max deal that didn't pay dividends during an injury-riddled 2016-17 campaign.

Following a productive two-year stint with the Dallas Mavericks, Parsons was limited to 34 games last season because of recurring knee issues, including a partial meniscus tear. As a result, he averaged a career-low 6.2 points per game on 33.8 percent shooting from the field and 26.9 percent shooting from three.

Parsons has since been shifted into a bench role, where he will try to operate as a microwave scorer and floor-spacing small-ball 4.

"Sometimes, contracts put a ton of pressure on you," head coach David Fizdale said before the start of the season, according to the Commercial Appeal's Ronald Tillery. "Now, it's about getting back to enjoying the game, and being able to play night in and night out."
https://twitter.com/GrizzliesOnFSSE/status/920856450892644352

https://twitter.com/GrizzliesOnFSSE/status/920856450892644352

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:lolbron:

Memphis ain't for the weak ...

:heh:
but for real how you get boo'd at home for the season opener. And now that he admitted it hurt his feelings they gonna get him even worse. They gave him the sarcastic standing ovation after that first free throw make too

:banderas:
My city has pure uncut fukkery

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Man folks talking about "Parsons did some good things in the second half, like play defense on Anthony Davis and make an open 3"... nikka are you serious?? This cac stealing $94 million from us, the hell would I cheer 6 points for?? Then he comes at the fans after the game, muthafukka I'll boo this cac until his ass starts playing better (in all likelyhood never)

Boo Chris Wallace and the doctors too, for giving him that contract then clearing him to play

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Memphis needs to match up with the Warriors in the 1st round :wow:

Certainly they don't want that annual exit courtesy of Swag Antonio again :troll: