We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Glad they signed Jam. Well Marc and Mike still there and depending on what the team can get form Parsons we will see how the team goes. Hopefully one of the bench players have a breakout year. With Tony and Zach gone it will be more playing time for guys.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Ben getting hurt sucks.. I'm excited about the squad though I think marc gets dealt this season or shortly in the off season.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Soooo probably preseason overreaction but the Grizz looked really good agains the 76ers today. Philly has been hyped for all the talent they've acquired over the years and our young guys outplayed them on the road with no Conley or Gasol

I'm excited at how they've played through two preseason games

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I really am disappointed in what I've seen out of Conley/Gasol... they both look hella tradeable. Gasol walking back on defense and Conley hasn't made a 3 yet. I understand it's preseason but that's all anybody has to go off of.

Wallace has one job and one job only... find somebody to take Parsons' contract... at ANY cost.

Chalmers and Evans look like a deadly combo off the bench that can get to the foul line at will. Once they get chemistry together they will be a bright spot.

Dillon Brooks, Ennis, and Harrison are gonna be solid role players

Davis, Rabb, Zagorac, Green, and Baldwin look like G league players

They gonna struggle unless they can flip some assets into other pieces

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Notice how Fizdale and the team have all but given up on Parsons already? They're playing him at backup PF and Ennis has rightfully gotten his spot as starting SF. Hope this continues into the season

yeah Chandsome is looking like an Albatross contract. I think the Grizz sadly should just go ahead and let Conley and Gasol go and try to make sure that they maintain their draft picks...I like Coach Fizdale but the team seemingly peaked a few seasons ago and is capped out.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
I really am disappointed in what I've seen out of Conley/Gasol... they both look hella tradeable. Gasol walking back on defense and Conley hasn't made a 3 yet. I understand it's preseason but that's all anybody has to go off of.

Wallace has one job and one job only... find somebody to take Parsons' contract... at ANY cost.

Chalmers and Evans look like a deadly combo off the bench that can get to the foul line at will. Once they get chemistry together they will be a bright spot.

Dillon Brooks, Ennis, and Harrison are gonna be solid role players

Davis, Rabb, Zagorac, Green, and Baldwin look like G league players

They gonna struggle unless they can flip some assets into other pieces

What Marc and Mike do in the preseason doesn't mean shyt. Just stay healthy.
Wack ass Harrison is solid, but JaM is a G-Leaguer:stopitslime:

He's been one of the few good ones

holidayinn21

Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Starting 5 should be:
Mike
Selden
Evans
JaM
Marc

Bench

Chalmers
Ehh......harrison?
Ennis
Chancun
Wright

And FWIW, the defense and the pace has been pretty good this preseason

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Starting 5 should be:
Mike
Selden
Evans
JaM
Marc

Bench

Chalmers
Ehh......harrison?
Ennis
Chancun
Wright

And FWIW, the defense and the pace has been pretty good this preseason

Keengcong my guy but breh's been critical of JaMychal ever since he got Z-Bo's starting spot lol

I'd swap Evans and Ennis and have McLemore be the 2 guard off the bench but other than that I agree with your list. I just feel like Evans ability to create for himself on offense would be better with a 2nd unit that hasn't really shown the ability to do that. That would also give the bench another ball handler to go with Chalmers

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:russ:
Y'all know I don't like that nikka JaM with his fouling ass. Holding out for a contract when nobody else in the NBA gave him an offer.

Mike
Selden
Ennis
Green
Gasol

Chalmers
Evans
Harrison
Wright
Davis
Brooks
Parsons
Mclemore
Rabb

:ehh:

There's enough pieces to make a good trade for somebody else good

holidayinn21

Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Keengcong my guy but breh's been critical of JaMychal ever since he got Z-Bo's starting spot lol

I'd swap Evans and Ennis and have McLemore be the 2 guard off the bench but other than that I agree with your list. I just feel like Evans ability to create for himself on offense would be better with a 2nd unit that hasn't really shown the ability to do that. That would also give the bench another ball handler to go with Chalmers
The only reason I go with Evans as a starter is because Chalmers is gonna be the backup Point, so at least there's a somewhat trustworthy guy who can handle the ball, and a Selden(who I'm still highly skeptical of)Ennis/JaM lineup doesn't offer much playmaking potential.