We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Good road win, the guys looked much more focused after Fizdale apparently ripped into them after the Milwaukee loss

And say brehs what's gotten into Vince? At this rate forget Z-Bo, VC will start to be in the running for sixth man of the year
Fizz is utilizing him the same way Carlisle did in Dallas. Has him posting up handling the ball in the PNR, screening, cutting, instead of just standing behind the 3-point line launching up bullshyt like Joerger did(I'm so happy he's gone btw).

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
When the 3 is falling the Coach Fizz looks like a genius.

With Wright officially out with another surgery we gonna have a open spot. I wonder if they will go after a stretch shooting big that can make shots off the bench. Wallace been want Illysova for the longest.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Good defensive game. Harrison playing decent last couple games. Jam with good game today. But the shooting 29-76 :scust: 2-18 from the 3 :scust:

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Young Timberpups learned a lesson this evening.

Grindhouse rims get tight when the backs are against the walls.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
I'm hearing up to six weeks, either way this is a bad blow to our hopes of getting a higher seed. This reminds me of when Marc went down around this same time a few years ago and we had to play catch up to get the 7th seed

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
1168.gif

Will Parsons and Conley combine for 82 games this year?

It's early but ... might as well start cranking up the trade machine.

NBA Trade Machine - ESPN

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Tony came in and took Jeff out the game. Tony changed the whole game when he came in. That defense Memphis was playing :whew:

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great to see Z-Bo back, he looked understandably rusty out there but he got it done when it counted

I gotta say I'm proud of the Grizz during this four game win streak. Up to six rotational players were missing from the lineup at one point and yet they're still finding ways to win

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Welcome to Memphis Toney Douglas :blessed:

Fizdale is easily COTY so far, this five game winning streak is impressive. It doesn't matter who's out there, the team is still finding ways to win and in crunch time. This will prove to be invaluable in the playoffs.

Big Spain should also start getting some MVP consideration for the way he's carried the Grizz