We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I picked a good game to go to... scrappy win when nobody thought we would win. Grindhouse was giving the refs the bizz too

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
We have athletes on the wing now. This can't be emphasized enough. That allows Fizz to run an aggressive scheme defensively.

Inserting Jam into lineup is the biggest difference. Now we have guys that guard 1-4.

Troy Williams is our starting SG maybe by next season.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Coach Fizz is perfect for Memphis... no smiling and goofy ass corny demeanor... hold his guys accountable but lets them make mistakes...

He, JB Bickerstaff, and Nick Van Exel on top of Zbo and Tony is too much trill for one bench.

holidayinn21

Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
I can't believe I'm saying this, but Douglas needs to start over Harrison.

This isn't a "vet over young player" move like that fakkit Joerger, this is a "one guy is playing better than the other" thing.

Toney can shoot and run an offense. Harrison is one of the big reasons we struggle to score.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I can't believe I'm saying this, but Douglas needs to start over Harrison.

This isn't a "vet over young player" move like that fakkit Joerger, this is a "one guy is playing better than the other" thing.

Toney can shoot and run an offense. Harrison is one of the big reasons we struggle to score.
The problem is, how do they keep Toney when everyone returns

holidayinn21

Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
At this point I would've rather got rid of Brandon Wright, I have a hard time believing he'll ever contribute for us

That's great news about those three though, everyone expected the Grizz to take a nose dive with Mike out and yet they've gone 7-2 in his absence
Exactly. Get rid of Wright. No one is trading for him, and he's not playing. You were gonna have to pay him anyway. Send WB to the D-league. Problem solved.

I wanna believe in Harrison, and I did briefly, but I can't anymore. Homie is trash. And he's logged a lot minutes too, before Mike got hurt. At least with Calathes, you got above-average passing/playmaking. Andrew gets that ball and it's a wasted possession. He's the worst offensive player on the team.