We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Got behind the eight ball again with the slow start and this time it cost us. We got to clean that up especially against teams that can put a lot of points up quickly.

Jarrell Martin and Ennis look to be major contributors even when the team is at full strength, and I was impressed with JaMychal's defense on Carmelo.

Harrison is ass though, I dunno why he's even getting minutes let alone starting in Tony's absence. Give the two Williams' more burn

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I was out and missed the game but the highlights look like Knicks were in control the whole game and played with a lot of energy

It looked like Mike Conley bought some skates with his new money when Drose hit him with that crossover.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Much better start to the game tonight. I'm not even concerned they went into OT as it was the second night of a back to back.

They said Gasol was practicing on his threes in the offseason and it shows, if he's able to consistently incorporate that into his game it brings a whole new dynamic to our offense.

The old guys Vince and Z-Bo held it down. The move to have Zach come off the bench is paying off so far as he's getting plenty of quality looks against bench level players. I'm also impressed with Vince's defense, it seems like he'll be guarding the other teams best wing player at least until Tony gets back

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Gasol a 3 pt shooter now.
CwEdwz0WEAURv9Q.jpg

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
They are actually hitting them at a nice clip too.

Interesting how it will look when Parsons and Allen get thrown into the fold. I'm assuming way less Martin and Harrison.
Jarell is gonna split between the 3 when Ennis moves to the 2 and the 4 when Zach is being a liability on D or when he moves to C.

Harrison is awful. I missed the boat on that one.